Good job: Police arrest four suspects over Downtown East murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the news, those teenagers definitely looks like chao ah bengs. Not sure are deceased gang friends or classmates from Republic Poly? :think:

From the news, those teenagers definitely looks like chao ah bengs. Not sure are deceased gang friends or classmates from Republic Poly? :think:
I would rather not tread down that path of discussion :sweat:

basically 5 lives are lost by this incident.
Trying to label them (or their friends) as 'chao ah beng' or whatever serves no real purpose...

Thanks night86mare for the link :)

You never failed to amaze me where information gathering is concerned :)

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...82/downtown_east_stabbing_not_worth_your.html

according to that article, these is a chinese newspaper article saying that "the victim continues to taunt the murderer after the fist fight even when the victim's friend is trying to pull him away"

Hmmm... seems like my first notion of "temporary insanity" still holds the ground... :think: Imaging both parties were prepared to meet up for a fist fight already... hence, why the other party had choppers prepared... making more sense now.

If keeping them to repent is good but what about N years later they were to be released got recruit by Al Queda and caused more harm to Singaporeans...? I think I would like to see them get the hang as a life is lost, they have to pay for their crimes. Also to mention, since they do not regard a human life is precious, why should we care if they are dead. Somemore, holding up a V sign after killing that innocent guy, you think they meant for it to be fun. This death sentence lesson is to teach them to be repentant.

I might be too overboard but I really feel the victim's parents sorrow, the only son... My goodness, what has the world become.

Think this thread serve it's purposes and have a similar thread around, will closed it so that mods do not need to monitor so much thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.