Good image quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Jan 18, 2002
What do you mean by good image quality? Do you mean the sharpness, clarity, accurate color reproduction, minimal noise? Can someone enlighten me? Tks.

Falcon

Jan 18, 2002
Anyone? To me, it has been minimal noise level.;)

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Should be a combination of all the aspects u have mentioned. Sometimes also subjective. To me, the top three aspects are: sharpness, colors, and noise.

Falcon

Jan 18, 2002
Originally posted by tomshen
Should be a combination of all the aspects u have mentioned. Sometimes also subjective. To me, the top three aspects are: sharpness, colors, and noise.
For colors, are those with real-life colors better? As in the camera does not over-saturate the colors to make it more vibrant and attractive.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Originally posted by Falcon

For colors, are those with real-life colors better? As in the camera does not over-saturate the colors to make it more vibrant and attractive.
It's purely personal preference. Like films, some only use Velvia, some sick about its over-saturated greens. Also in terms of quality, once reach a certain standard, very hard to say which is necessarily better than the other. This is the fun of photography, so many diversities for us to explore:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom