Good Hair Salon for Guys to Recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Deregistered
Mar 21, 2002
Visit site
Do u all know of any good salons that does styling? As in... Well, I wish to give them the freedom to style my hair whichever way the stylist thinks look suitable for me without me telling them! :bsmilie: Not too expensive.. maybe $40 or less?

Thanks!

$40 sounds a bit on the low end but you never know. I use Trimmers in Adelphi (2nd floor near escalator) from time to time. Close to Peninsula :)

You are try Reds .. with citibank credit card, 10% (or was it 15%) discount, i think. Normal wash and cut less than $40

Yunam

TMC said:
Tekong Barber $4 :bsmilie:

hahahaha....

Sembawang Camp. NDU. also $4. immediate service. no need to wait. summore is Senior "hairstylist" leh...

Reds @ Tampines. not bad he did for my hair.
Kelvin, same stylish as my wife one..
Colour hair + cut, think is about $100+.

kimage @ funan or ps
can try other places too...

ot a bit...i tot tekong barber 2 dollars nia?

Terence said:
$40 sounds a bit on the low end but you never know. I use Trimmers in Adelphi (2nd floor near escalator) from time to time. Close to Peninsula :)

$40 is low???? Try Kimage at Funan... Professional stylist @ $40+... ;)

$2 is for the botak style
i tink the "sui sui" style is $4? hahhaha....

Reds @ Bugis ... i got recommended hairstylist there, PM me then if u keen, less than $27 with citibank cc. You can try Chez Vous at TAKA 5th floor. Slightly more can try Hairitage at Millenia or Shunji Matsuo at Wellington (Behind HMV) with japanese director cut, i think less than $60.

Provided your hair long enough, then they will have more choice to style it lorrrrrr

you might want to check out Chapter 2, prices are around the range of $25 to $40 for a cut service.

Their service is really quite special (not in THAT way! tsk!), if I remember correctly, they even provide the option of taking a picture of you in your new hairstyle for you so that you may give an accurate picture of what style you'd like, or dislike, the next time you visit their place. They might have changed though, been quite a while since I went back there.

http://www.chapter-2.com

Bugis Village. 235 Victoria Street. S 188027. tel: 6339 2212
Marina Square. 6 Raffles Boulevard #03-258/279. S 039594. tel: 63380112

i highly dun recommend going Reds at PS, i dunno who the girl was... she cut my hair & i find that no matter how i comb... i always look weird... maybe i am weird... but i think others just does a better job making me look normal...

Wow... u guys spend sooo much money on haircut de arr? usually i only go to neigbhourhood de saloon, $12 only! haha... result was okay.

Maybe it's time for me to visit better saloon. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.