Good Hair Salon for Guys to Recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
try CREATIVE Saloon at suntec city(2nd floor) right before carrefour, look for Albert he's good and he own the saloon :) $37 only look at my avatar :bsmilie:

David said:
Do u all know of any good salons that does styling? As in... Well, I wish to give them the freedom to style my hair whichever way the stylist thinks look suitable for me without me telling them! :bsmilie: Not too expensive.. maybe $40 or less?

Thanks!

Heh ...

I'm also looking for one now ... have been serviced by HDB-barber since young so I looking for challenge ... but all the jargon they use are pretty new to me ... cut, style, blow, wash (you mean washing hair after the cut is a norm there?)

So as you can I'm quite swakoo ... :bsmilie:

Maybe we can organise an outing for those who are looking for a new hair saloon? My hair's getting long leh ... :bsmilie:

leeter said:
Wow... u guys spend sooo much money on haircut de arr? usually i only go to neigbhourhood de saloon, $12 only! haha... result was okay.

Maybe it's time for me to visit better saloon. :p

Why not let the wife cut hair for you? It's free.

Not nice cut until you're happy. (But you must have a lot of hair to start with.)

Adam Goi said:
Heh ...

I'm also looking for one now ... have been serviced by HDB-barber since young so I looking for challenge ... but all the jargon they use are pretty new to me ... cut, style, blow, wash (you mean washing hair after the cut is a norm there?)

So as you can I'm quite swakoo ... :bsmilie:

Maybe we can organise an outing for those who are looking for a new hair saloon? My hair's getting long leh ... :bsmilie:

Normally is Blow & Cut lah, wash is thrown in, cos u dun wash, blow also useless...

just dun go for the wrong blow... ;p

hmm i think you can start a MO for a hair cut... ;p

Sion said:
Why not let the wife cut hair for you? It's free.

Not nice cut until you're happy. (But you must have a lot of hair to start with.)
I am happy that you guys still have so much hair to cut...

Wai said:
during my time, only $1 :think:

once upon a time, at tekong camp 1, recruits pay $2 for season pass at the resident "hairstylist". Just get permission from copperal to go for a shave.

if it's just cutting hair, then i would recommend a reasonably good barber at Tampines.. maybe some of you guys know. it's near the Tampines Central, just need to cross the road, operated by few malay barbers :)
i heard the owner used to cut hair for army guys :p
it's odd though.. i'm not a guy :sweatsm:

if you guys want hair salon..there's one that's not bad. it's at Fu Lu Shou Building. they give pretty decent hair cut but you have to do advance booking, their business are that good :)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Normally is Blow & Cut lah, wash is thrown in, cos u dun wash, blow also useless...

just dun go for the wrong blow... ;p

hmm i think you can start a MO for a hair cut... ;p

Heh ...

Actually I'm quite serious about it ... how about it guys ... maybe one or two of us can come together to chiong hair saloons ... I'm not comfortable to venture this alone so those of us who like-minded can come together ...

Remember only two or three of us ah ... if we go with a Section or even a Platoon strength ... it's going to freak them out, not to mention the queue too! :bsmilie:

bwilly said:
Reds @ Tampines. not bad he did for my hair.
Kelvin, same stylish as my wife one..
Colour hair + cut, think is about $100+.

you paid $100 for yor hair style ..........hmmm :think:

Golden Landmark, 3rd flr.
The Salon dark dark one, no light and cannot see what is happening inside.
Not busy hour can see meimei standing outside, cut + massage hehe.

Still around. Think got 2 shops now. How much ah? $18?

Wai said:
during my time, only $1 :think:

What??

During my time is FREE!! give the barber $0.50 is to tell him cut nicer for me.

Anyway, you want cheap cheap, can try Kimage @ funan, student hair cut, can always have virgin hair cut. (Don't get me wrong, I mean you are the first real human head that the student get hands on.) :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

catchlights said:
What??

Anyway, you want cheap cheap, can try Kimage @ funan, student hair cut, can always have virgin hair cut. (Don't get me wrong, I mean you are the first real human head that the student get hands on.) :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

later the hair dresser go .. "ni shi wo de di yi chi"

then adam goi.. "wo ye shi.." :bsmilie:

I strongly recommend Toni & guy , Holland V and heeren . be prepared to spend $70 ++ ( i dont know the price now as i cut for free hehehe ) or try David gan passion ? u want his Hp number can pm me , but a cut by him is strictly tru appointment only and set i back abt $140++

Above are the best in the trade to offer and if u are really serious dont think u can go wrong with well recognise salon or a international based . They dont anyhow give whatever style u like , instead a professional service should involve detail consultation first example : like yr lifestyle and personality ..etc before setting up for a perfect hair cut experience .

Piece of advise from a retired hair stylish ;)

catchlights said:
What??

student hair cut ? a little bit risky unless u love doing charity at the same time get a job done

Status
Not open for further replies.