Good graphic cards for extreme games

Status
Not open for further replies.
for that, i recommend a sony A700, Carl Zeiss 24-70, Carl Zeiss 85mm and Carl Zeiss 135mm.

:bsmilie:
I will get the A700 end month.
As for the 135,i've decided not to get it after 2 month of waiting as the supplier wasn't able to get hold of it...

Which is wiser?
Getting straight from a DIY store or ready made from well known manufacturer?

ah......... the big big question everyone never fails to ask. how do you rate yourself at computers? like if your computer keeps restarting every time you play games, what will you do? If you immediately think about a flowchart of the possible problems, should be fine. If you aren't that good, but have close friends that can help you, it'll be fine. Otherwise, it is safer to get factory brands.

:bsmilie:
I will get the A700 end month.
As for the 135,i've decided not to get it after 2 month of waiting as the supplier wasn't able to get hold of it...

haiz, if i'm not in ns now, i could have helped you to order. did it for a few lenses, but now no time.

Well compared to some of the cards that go for like 1800 its pretty budget! Haha

hee hee, quadro 4600. that one will be for the ministers.:bsmilie:

Haha, my next card! :sweat:

well, with support of quad graphics card, you can get four.:thumbsup: hee hee. wonder if ts is going to increase budget after searching for how much quadro 4600 cost.:bsmilie:

ah......... the big big question everyone never fails to ask. how do you rate yourself at computers? like if your computer keeps restarting every time you play games, what will you do? If you immediately think about a flowchart of the possible problems, should be fine. If you aren't that good, but have close friends that can help you, it'll be fine. Otherwise, it is safer to get factory brands.

What about quadcore E6600?
is it fast enough for high end games?

I just want someone there for me to bite their head off when my computer fails;(

well, with support of quad graphics card, you can get four.:thumbsup: hee hee. wonder if ts is going to increase budget after searching for how much quadro 4600 cost.:bsmilie:

Nah i doubt so.
It's already a sin for me to replace this desktop after i got a sz vaio last year and especially so when i hardly play any games.:thumbsd:

What about quadcore E6600?
is it fast enough for high end games?

I just want someone there for me to bite their head off when my computer fails;(

typo, is Q6600. and yup, fast enough. considered above average.

Nah i doubt so.
It's already a sin for me to replace this desktop after i got a sz vaio last year and especially so when i hardly play any games.:thumbsd:

woah, if hardly play games............ the graphics card can save a little, and get some acessories to hype up your com, like cool looking speakers, cool casing, etc, or you can do your parents a favour and decrease your expenditure.;)

oh btw, the same old sayings go for choosing between quad or dual core. if games, go dual, if rendering, go quad, if rich, go extreme.:bsmilie:

you can judge from this chart taken from tom.
946-882-424.png

946-882-435.png

well, u beh song, not my problem... u wanna go personal attack again? :think:

Personal attack? Sorry dunno what your talking about, no personal attack here.

Yeh, you do need a processor to run a graphics card, but a screenshot of some numbers helps no one. :thumbsd:

Personal attack? Sorry dunno what your talking about, no personal attack here.

Yeh, you do need a processor to run a graphics card, but a screenshot of some numbers helps no one. :thumbsd:

i think it is meant for me(he quoted me). but nvm, dun want to see another flame getting bigger, i'll lose anyway.

ts should have more insight into the parts by now:), so i wish him all the luck in his DIY com.;)

for that, i recommend a sony A700, Carl Zeiss 24-70, Carl Zeiss 85mm and Carl Zeiss 135mm.

but kind sir,

i prefer a pentax k20d with sigma 10-20, tamron 18-250, pentax 10-17, 50mm and tamron 180mm macro

SO HOW

Status
Not open for further replies.