Good dental for braces and how much?

fozosix

Nov 2, 2009
I have plan to put braces for my teeth
do u have any good recommendation for good dental? and how much will it be?
or anyone is a doctor here? :p

if there is a website will b good..

You want private or Govt?

Private got so many around, but poor person like me won't know.

If Govt ... nowdays the standards of services and equipment have appeared to improve greatly. Can check with your polyclinic dental section, or the National Dental Center at SGH.

but if govt need to wait very long right?
any private one that is good and can be recommended?

Depends on the urgency as they prioritize appointments according to needs, so if you have other existing dental conditions that require immediate attention, you get in sooner. On the whole, their turnover rate and efficiency is quite impressive by my totally non-medically qualified take.

Besides, orthodontal work is usually not urgent. The state of your dental structure is not going to change dramatically in 6 months of delay, unless pre-existing conditions dictate otherwise.

As for private, there are so many listed. http://www.eguide.com.sg/SG/SEARCH/Dental+Surgeons/1

If you're not sure which to choose, a safe approach would be to go to one of the reputable private hospitals like the Raffles group or Mt E. Generally, places like these attract (or invite) only the best, or so I was told by other medical professionals. I've had friends who went for dental work there and they are very happy. Be prepared to pay a lot though.

Last edited:
did mine at <$3.5k at bedok north.
include, xray and 2 x extraction only cos i already removed all wisdom tooth in NS

downpayment 1k and then $100/month
pls note u need to tighten your braces monthly so is better to seek a dental near your area