Good deals on CF/Microdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lennier

Feb 26, 2002
simpleshooter.clubsnap.org
Does anyone know any current promotions / good deals on 256/512 MB CF cards or 1GB Microdrives?

Someone posted in another thread the availability of a RiData 256 MB CF card at S$195.

I highly doubt it, but has anyone seen the Iomega Microdrives in Singapore? The 1GB was recently sold by Iomega USA for USD180+

I got the RiData 256MB for $195 at Alan Photo. Someone bought it lower if I remember correctly.

If you do not want to bargain, you could get the NCP ones for less than $200 at Vox.

Originally posted by mpenza
I got the RiData 256MB for $195 at Alan Photo. Someone bought it lower if I remember correctly.
Is it me? I got it for $190 last Feb 10. No bargaining effort made. <g>

:Later,

Originally posted by Pinoy
Is it me? I got it for $190 last Feb 10. No bargaining effort made. <g>

they like your face ;p u did mean one month ago right and not one year ago?

they like your face ;p u did mean one month ago right and not one year ago?
Of course, one month ago. I only got my G2 last November liao. :)

Alamak, didn't doubt anyone leh!! The doubt part was for the microdrive.

I was hoping that pple who post would post deals better than the RiData one :)

Small technicality, but the price includes GST I suppose?

Originally posted by Lennier
Alamak, didn't doubt anyone leh!! The doubt part was for the microdrive.

I was hoping that pple who post would post deals better than the RiData one :)

Small technicality, but the price includes GST I suppose?

paiseh. didn't read your post properly ;p I edited my post liao :)

There're cheaper ones I suppose, but I find RiData ones to be quite fast. $195 includes GST but note that it's paid using cash/NETS. Using credit card will incur additional charges.

paiseh. didn't read your post properly ;p I edited my post liao :)

There're cheaper ones I suppose, but I find RiData ones to be quite fast. $195 includes GST but note that it's paid using cash/NETS. Using credit card will incur additional charges.
FYI only... I got mine for $190 incl of GST using Diners Credit Card. No surcharge incurred. :D

The Iomega Microdrive is a bargain. Saw it a week ago at around that price (US site). Did a conversion, and it was about S$300++ for a 1GB CF. Damn cheap.

Originally posted by Pinoy
FYI only... I got mine for $190 incl of GST using Diners Credit Card. No surcharge incurred. :D

The Iomega Microdrive is a bargain. Saw it a week ago at around that price (US site). Did a conversion, and it was about S$300++ for a 1GB CF. Damn cheap.

Juz fyi, I got a IBM microdrive 1GB this evening fr Storage Studio 4th floor of SLS @ S$465 (GST included) but with half year warranty only. (I saw only 1 piece left)
This is a shop opened by a Japanese, hv some fun talking to him abt Jap technology.
He's selling also 1 yr warranty one @ S$499.
Why so low.... 'cause no USB connector provided.
I was also quoted by AP @ S$520. Can't find other prices lower than the above.

Just came back from Taipei.. Bought a Transcend 256MB CF @ SGP$184. :)

whats the price of Ridata 128MB now??

Status
Not open for further replies.