Good compact dc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simresd

Oct 16, 2004
Hi,

need some help. Not familiar with this range of cameras.

looking for a compact camera for my gf. Budget abt 600-800. Looking at Fuji F450, Pana Fx7 Sony T11/3. Havent have got good impression of canon colors so far. Place STRONG EMPHASIS on out of camera colours. As you can see, the models i suggested all comes very handy and quite chio, important for gals.

Could someone provide comments, opinions, anything.

Thanks.

Simresd said:
Hi,

need some help. Not familiar with this range of cameras.

looking for a compact camera for my gf. Budget abt 600-800. Looking at Fuji F450, Pana Fx7 Sony T11/3. Havent have got good impression of canon colors so far. Place STRONG EMPHASIS on out of camera colours. As you can see, the models i suggested all comes very handy and quite chio, important for gals.

Could someone provide comments, opinions, anything.

Thanks.
Sony T3 is the best of the 3 choices u have, big clear LCD, the problem is T3 uses only memory sticks. However I know many girls like the Canon i5....

I am looking at Canon IXUS 30 (aka SD200) and Sony W1.
U can do a research on them via internet.

Sony T3 and Canon ixus5, ixus30 :thumbsup:
Would prefer ixux5, more colours for your gf to choose from. :bsmilie:

if u wanna go for award-winning design, choice of colours, all weather and a very good LCD, maybe u might wanna consider mju mini. Very popular amongst girls...

Bean said:
if u wanna go for award-winning design, choice of colours, all weather and a very good LCD, maybe u might wanna consider mju mini. Very popular amongst girls...

2x opitcal zoom rite?
At least must get 3x

sin77 said:
2x opitcal zoom rite?
At least must get 3x

Well, 2x Optical zoom and 3x Optical zoom is just a step forward different. Compare and try it out... :D

T11/3 and Ixus30/40 is the best bet. :thumbsup:

Looks like Fuji is not popular here. Any user opinions? I have been using Fuji. Very satisfied. But maybe i haven know what i have been missing...

I personally preferred the new HP R707 compact camera. Small and easy to use. 5.1MP resolution with 3x optical, 8x digital with exclusive adaptive lighting feature to brighten up dark background. This model uses two lithium ion batteries which is an great improvement compare with the other earlier models. A goodbuy for me. ;)

Simresd said:
Looks like Fuji is not popular here. Any user opinions? I have been using Fuji. Very satisfied. But maybe i haven know what i have been missing...

fuji dc owner here. used to do lots of shooting on my f420. excellent dc given its specs... producing very very nice shots from a 3.2mp 4th generation super ccd... can be tuned up to 6M... :bigeyes: the only handicap is it warms up after ard 60+ consecutive shots...

still, its a very good compact dc... hmmm... im not too sure abt the new generations of F4** series lar... shud be better. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.