Good compact camera with good ISO contorl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramius75

Nov 21, 2005
Hi guys, im looking for an ultra compact camera with good low light capability :D

Any recommendation ? Thanks in advance.

Fujifilm compact cams are well known for this. You may want to try the Sony W300 too. Heard it's better than the rest of the Sony cams.

I've read a comparison of the Fujifilm F50fd against other rival compacts and the Fujifilm seems to have the best ISO Noise control at all levels. Noise is almost imperceptible at ISO 100 whereas other compacts start to have minimal grain.

Fujifilm compact cams are well known for this. You may want to try the Sony W300 too. Heard it's better than the rest of the Sony cams.

Of course it's the better than the rest at a faintly ridiculous S$799! :) But gotta admit, the specs are drool-worthy for a compact camera.

wow, thanks i know the fuji is quite good for night shots... any model from Fuji under $400 ??

Last edited:
fujifilm is well known for their hi iso noise control

but wait for photokina, i expect many many P&S cameras will be announced shortly from all manufacturers

fuji finepix f100fd ISO 12800, still very usable at ISO 3200

thank you all. im now more or less getting the Fuji F100 now... coz i found that the F50 and F30 are all phased out. haha.

Whats the price for this camera anyway ? was quoted $475 by undisclosed seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.