good, clean fun way to tekan groom

Status
Not open for further replies.

furrypaws

Feb 20, 2004
hi folks,
one of my girlfriend gettin married soon, jus lookin around for ideas to tekan the groom.
not lookin at those sadistic ways of concocting awful tasting drinks that may result in him having diarrhea whole night la..or 500 pushups kind. want those good, clean fun type that's also sweet for the couple, for eg. writing a 200word love letter on the spot, or 20 reasons why the bride should marry him etc.. any to share anyone? ;)

giv him 5kg of clay, let him create his monument of love! :think:

a quantum physics question...

or a super very nerve breaking maths algebra.... :bsmilie:

Give the wife a raw egg and ask her to roll the egg inside from the bottom of the left pant and out from the right side of the pant.

choose 10 ladies with almost similar hand and ask them to stand behind a curtain with only the hand visible to the groom and ask him to pick his bride. Also to test how well he knows his bride. condition is he cannot touch the hands. Or if the other ladies dont mind, have the groom blind folded and pick his bride by only touching their hands. (can do without the curtain)

soma said:
Give the wife a raw egg and ask her to roll the egg inside from the bottom of the left pant and out from the right side of the pant.

the game she wants is play outside the door, before the groom enter the house to fatch the bride.

De'Switch said:
choose 10 ladies with almost similar hand and ask them to stand behind a curtain with only the hand visible to the groom and ask him to pick his bride. Also to test how well he knows his bride. condition is he cannot touch the hands. Or if the other ladies dont mind, have the groom blind folded and pick his bride by only touching their hands. (can do without the curtain)

wa.. if he pick wrong one the bride will be dam sad rite? ;(

On my wedding day, my wife's jie meis made me remove my leg hair with Veet Wax hair removal strips and then write "I love U" on my leg with a marker.. and got my wife to sign it (with date)...

ask d groom 2 do 76 diff pose clinging 2 d gate? taking a pic of each pose... :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

furrypaws said:
wa.. if he pick wrong one the bride will be dam sad rite? ;(

stick w/ my clay making idea? :bsmilie:

if he created a piece of crap u all still will hav something 2 laugh abt. if its gd he'll get praises, & mayb display it in a glass cabinate.

raid said:
On my wedding day, my wife's jie meis made me remove my leg hair with Veet Wax hair removal strips and then write "I love U" on my leg with a marker.. and got my wife to sign it (with date)...

:sweat:

:bsmilie:

sORe-EyEz said:
stick w/ my clay making idea? :bsmilie:

if he created a piece of crap u all still will hav something 2 laugh abt. if its gd he'll get praises, & mayb display it in a glass cabinate.

heh, where to get clay??

think i remember making for art class before

Never understand why the groom has to be the clown and entertain the jie meis on the supposed happiest day of his life.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
ask him to go home... wedding cancelled....
furrypaws asked how to tekan the groom lah, not the bride! :bsmilie:

vince123123 said:
Never understand why the groom has to be the clown and entertain the jie meis on the supposed happiest day of his life.

Yah, i can't understand either!

After the wedding ceremony, we still have to act the clown for another 50 years! :confused:

furrypaws said:
heh, where to get clay??

think i remember making for art class before

Bras Besah. Art Friend got, but there r other shops tt oso sell them. i do remember seeing a shop tt conducts such activities on mid / upper levels of Bras Besah. ;)

i oni toyed w/ clay back in sch, those dun need kiln type.

Which is why the grooms should actually try to beat the system:

1. Locksmith
2. Lock Cutter
3. If bride in a house - ladder + entry into bedroom directly or entry into another room and conquer from there.

:)

Clark75 said:
Yah, i can't understand either!

After the wedding ceremony, we still have to act the clown for another 50 years! :confused:

vince123123 said:

gender equality must b still v far away... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.