Good Bye... then Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
Lately a lot of people have been leaving CS posting bye bye threads, then turn your heads only they're back with new nicks. Wonder if that's the trend? :think:

is it? ops.. me still quite new here, so nvr noticed this trend... haha
anyway, can't really be bothered if they chose to do that too, maybe they want a new secret identity?? :bsmilie:

espn said:
Lately a lot of people have been leaving CS posting bye bye threads, then turn your heads only they're back with new nicks. Wonder if that's the trend? :think:

wow, how do you tell that a new nick belongs to a previous member? think i don't surf CS enough to know alot of things in here :sweat:

Just do a search :) sometimes mostly in buy/sell they post the same information, same name same contact, esp the things they do rings a bell to somewhat similar ;)

There was a troll around too, came by with a lot of nicks, and posted a thread asking for vote to leave or not, mentioned 5 votes, and he will leave, when there were about 100s of votes asking him to leave he was still happily posting... :think:

Yeah, how do you know they came back with a different ID?.....you know what we don't know?........

There is only ONE hongsien! And thats me!.......

HS

HS: Read my above post. :bsmilie:

Yes yes, there's only one HS... :bsmilie:

espn said:
Just do a search :) sometimes mostly in buy/sell they post the same information, same name same contact, esp the things they do rings a bell to somewhat similar ;)

There was a troll around too, came by with a lot of nicks, and posted a thread asking for vote to leave or not, mentioned 5 votes, and he will leave, when there were about 100s of votes asking him to leave he was still happily posting... :think:
No time to do a search, can give us some links?????

HS

espn said:

you can bye bye lor .... then come back npse ... :bsmilie:

I remember about one incident, but she came back with the same ID....

HS

In my latest posting: same ID, but different contact no, he!he!......and I ain't leaving (yet).........

espn said:

oic, guess i don't frequent that section often enough to know

KNIGHT ONG said:

Never!!! espn will always be espn !!! :bsmilie:

why i don't know that people come back under different nick?
is it because it's not important to me?
and then again, why is it important to some?
:dunno:

Well I know of 1 who after insulting all of us Singaporean with a 1 post locked thread and said he's leaving. He just posted an image of an 'angel' but must give him credit for using the same nick.

Hmm... DA photo could be back with another nickname monitoring yanyewkay :D waiting for this chance to sue him again :bsmilie:

After seeing this thread, i think I'm going leave now...
Bye everyone....
Nice to know u all...:sticktong

KNIGHT ONG said:

:think: from Expert Shooting People using Nikon to Nikon Person Selling Equipments :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.