Status
Not open for further replies.

daden

Nov 24, 2005
Adam Rd, Singapore
www.flickr.com
249164374_18442ec5e5_o.jpg

It is in Indonesian, means... [thread title]
C&Cs are most welcome... to mold us better :)
Thanks for viewing

Hi, I think i will crop it tighter, from tip to tip of the wingspan. And the plane is not real symetrical, the tail is not at the middle of the plane....but that is unless you have time to run to the right.:)

Nice colour and lighting.:thumbsup:

agreed on the cropping.
colour is okay.
waay too much blown out whites though [most prominent on the plane and the background tanks].

Well, I think the DR at the time it too big....but it is always good to expose for highlight for Digi cam....then dodge out the shadow.:)

wobbly said:
agreed on the cropping.
colour is okay.
waay too much blown out whites though [most prominent on the plane and the background tanks].

Why good bye, my love? I don't get this emotion from looking at the picture. :sweatsm:

It only reminds me of the aircraft shots I took at RSAF Paya Lebar Airbase open house a few weeks ago.

If there is a nice goodbye card and a yellow rose in the foreground, with the plane flying or taking off in the background, then it might give me this feeling. :lovegrin:

Clockunder said:
Why good bye, my love? I don't get this emotion from looking at the picture. :sweatsm:

It only reminds me of the aircraft shots I took at RSAF Paya Lebar Airbase open house a few weeks ago.

If there is a nice goodbye card and a yellow rose in the foreground, with the plane flying or taking off in the background, then it might give me this feeling. :lovegrin:
It's just me that felt melancholy when I edited this pics... :bsmilie: The plane was turning around and on I was alighting from another plane... with the camera on the hand...
Thanks for stopping by... :)

lastboltnut said:
Hi, I think i will crop it tighter, from tip to tip of the wingspan. And the plane is not real symetrical, the tail is not at the middle of the plane....but that is unless you have time to run to the right.:)

Nice colour and lighting.:thumbsup:
Yup, agree with you... it was turning around at that time. that's why I got enuff time to shot :) Tight cropping? Why not :)
Thanks for stopping by, glad you like it. :)

hahas i think its a pretty shot with that backdrop which seems to also add on to ur theme i guess..the colour of the clouds is nice... ;p

Good headon shot but personal opinion is that my idea of goodbye is for the subject to be going away from the viewer. Here it seems the plane is heading towards the viewer, so it give an opposite of "hello / welcome back" instead of "goodbye".

I agree with dawgbyte77. I think a sunset shot at the back of the plane taking off, coupled with the dreamy effect may suit the caption better.

hahas i think its a pretty shot with that backdrop which seems to also add on to ur theme i guess..the colour of the clouds is nice... ;p
Thanks for stopping by :) color leveled in PS.

Good headon shot but personal opinion is that my idea of goodbye is for the subject to be going away from the viewer. Here it seems the plane is heading towards the viewer, so it give an opposite of "hello / welcome back" instead of "goodbye".

I agree with dawgbyte77. I think a sunset shot at the back of the plane taking off, coupled with the dreamy effect may suit the caption better.

It's just me that felt melancholy when I edited this pics... :bsmilie: The plane was just landing and turning around, on that time I was alighting from another plane... with the camera on the hand...
Thanks for stopping by brudders... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.