Good bye, my love...


Status
Not open for further replies.

lastboltnut

Senior Member
Mar 23, 2006
4,528
0
0
Where the wind blows...
#2
Hi, I think i will crop it tighter, from tip to tip of the wingspan. And the plane is not real symetrical, the tail is not at the middle of the plane....but that is unless you have time to run to the right.:)

Nice colour and lighting.:thumbsup:
 

wobbly

New Member
Apr 16, 2006
137
0
0
london
#3
agreed on the cropping.
colour is okay.
waay too much blown out whites though [most prominent on the plane and the background tanks].
 

lastboltnut

Senior Member
Mar 23, 2006
4,528
0
0
Where the wind blows...
#4
Well, I think the DR at the time it too big....but it is always good to expose for highlight for Digi cam....then dodge out the shadow.:)

wobbly said:
agreed on the cropping.
colour is okay.
waay too much blown out whites though [most prominent on the plane and the background tanks].
 

Apr 12, 2005
1,767
0
0
#5
Why good bye, my love? I don't get this emotion from looking at the picture. :sweatsm:

It only reminds me of the aircraft shots I took at RSAF Paya Lebar Airbase open house a few weeks ago.

If there is a nice goodbye card and a yellow rose in the foreground, with the plane flying or taking off in the background, then it might give me this feeling. :lovegrin:
 

daden

New Member
Nov 24, 2005
506
0
0
Adam Rd, Singapore
www.flickr.com
#6
Clockunder said:
Why good bye, my love? I don't get this emotion from looking at the picture. :sweatsm:

It only reminds me of the aircraft shots I took at RSAF Paya Lebar Airbase open house a few weeks ago.

If there is a nice goodbye card and a yellow rose in the foreground, with the plane flying or taking off in the background, then it might give me this feeling. :lovegrin:
It's just me that felt melancholy when I edited this pics... :bsmilie: The plane was turning around and on I was alighting from another plane... with the camera on the hand...
Thanks for stopping by... :)
 

daden

New Member
Nov 24, 2005
506
0
0
Adam Rd, Singapore
www.flickr.com
#8
lastboltnut said:
Hi, I think i will crop it tighter, from tip to tip of the wingspan. And the plane is not real symetrical, the tail is not at the middle of the plane....but that is unless you have time to run to the right.:)

Nice colour and lighting.:thumbsup:
Yup, agree with you... it was turning around at that time. that's why I got enuff time to shot :) Tight cropping? Why not :)
Thanks for stopping by, glad you like it. :)
 

Aug 18, 2006
1
0
0
#9
hahas i think its a pretty shot with that backdrop which seems to also add on to ur theme i guess..the colour of the clouds is nice... ;p
 

dawgbyte77

New Member
Mar 27, 2005
1,164
0
0
Singapore
#10
Good headon shot but personal opinion is that my idea of goodbye is for the subject to be going away from the viewer. Here it seems the plane is heading towards the viewer, so it give an opposite of "hello / welcome back" instead of "goodbye".
 

Megadark

New Member
Feb 29, 2004
233
0
0
#11
I agree with dawgbyte77. I think a sunset shot at the back of the plane taking off, coupled with the dreamy effect may suit the caption better.
 

daden

New Member
Nov 24, 2005
506
0
0
Adam Rd, Singapore
www.flickr.com
#12
hahas i think its a pretty shot with that backdrop which seems to also add on to ur theme i guess..the colour of the clouds is nice... ;p
Thanks for stopping by :) color leveled in PS.

Good headon shot but personal opinion is that my idea of goodbye is for the subject to be going away from the viewer. Here it seems the plane is heading towards the viewer, so it give an opposite of "hello / welcome back" instead of "goodbye".
I agree with dawgbyte77. I think a sunset shot at the back of the plane taking off, coupled with the dreamy effect may suit the caption better.
It's just me that felt melancholy when I edited this pics... :bsmilie: The plane was just landing and turning around, on that time I was alighting from another plane... with the camera on the hand...
Thanks for stopping by brudders... :)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom