Good Bye CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

student

Jul 26, 2004
This is a short note to my friends in CS.

You will have noticed that I had posted a large number of images for the past few days. There was a reason for it. They were my "farewell presents" to you. I had now deleted all of them. As well as most threads which I started.

With exceptions, I do not see eye-to-eye with the admin and the gang. They find me a nuisance and a pest, and I do not take to them fondly. In fact from the beginning. We had "tolerated" each other. It is time to part.

Someone had written to me in private, requesting me to "relax". He was right. I should "relax". From henceforth I wil concentrate on my own photography. I will no longer participate in CS as a member. I will not return under any guise. I had procastinated so many photography projects. Time to get them started!

I am sorry that I will not be conducting those free workshops which I had hope to conduct.

To those who wish to contact me, I can be contacted at gbyecs@yahoo.com

Admin, please deregister my account.

You will have noticed that I had posted a large number of images for the past few days. There was a reason for it. They were my "farewell presents" to you. I had now deleted all of them. As well as most threads which I started.

With exceptions, I do not see eye-to-eye with the admin and the gang. They find me a nuisance and a pest, and I do not take to them fondly. In fact from the beginning. We had "tolerated" each other. It is time to part.

Someone had written to me in private, requesting me to "relax". He was right. I should "relax". From henceforth I wil concentrate on my own photography. I will no longer participate in CS as a member. I will not return under any guise. I had procastinated so many photography projects. Time to get them started!

I am sorry that I will not be conducting those free workshops which I had hope to conduct.

Dun like that bro! I found that it is a waste for u to leave just like that. FYI, you took very nice photos!
Anyway, good luck and take care!

All the best for your future advantures...i've attended one session with you and find it very interesting and beneficial...i'm sure i'll miss your work here...hope u happy with life...all the best again Doc...

You never pay membership fees issit?

Catch you elsewhere dude, ;) I know where you linger :D

Doc by leaving
u are making yr detractors even happier...
i dun think u should de-register.

Goodbye :)

everytime see welcome thread,seldom see farewell thread.

i dont agree with your decision man. your comments are constructive and most of the time an eye-opener at least to me.

anyways, thats your decision. goodluck man.

Anybody wants me to leave too? i give satays as farewell gifts.:)

bye doc....good luck and have fun with the next phase of ur photographic journey. :cool:

Goodbye... you will be missed... fondly, not so fondly, and downright happily... but u will be missed... CS will be less interesting without you and your detractors and trolls...and your friendly banter with DP... Have a good time...
dont be shy to make a comeback.. many members in SBF do that too... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.