Good and cheap hotels in London... please recommend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonray

Mar 25, 2005
Hi all,

going back to london for my graduation in late oct. Will be staying in London for 6nights...
was wondering if anyone here can recommend a cheap and good hotel for 4 pple (ie 2 x twin room). Budget is around SGD$60 per person per night. Would prefer to be ensuite since my mum is coming along... any help will be much appreciated... TIA...

thanks bro... anyone been there recently?

B&B at King Cross Station.

Staying for 6 nites! You sure spend a lot of money one, on top of a 13 hours flight... i find anything decent in London (lodging) will be at least 80 pounds a night. No kidding. But even those budget family own hotels around this price, the service is very good, & the place is immaculate. Old world charm. They are usually a little out of town.

yeah, like i said london aint cheap :/
good luck though.

i have heard of people finding cheap places in london - and they were absolutely terrible - 3rd grade horribly smelly places.. so.. look to spend mucho moulo... :)

nothing is cheap in London. any fool would know that..

Can try renting an apartment for a week. Done that before during my half term breaks there when I went down to london. 50 quid per person (4 of us) but that's in south kensington :)

thanks to all... managed to find double ensuite for 65gbp a month... yups... london can't be cheap... so we all try to save...

wobbly said:
65 quid a month????

sorry... must have been sleeping... 65quid a nite... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

londonray said:
sorry... must have been sleeping... 65quid a nite... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

LOL! i was wondering what you were selling in return ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.