Good and affordable foot reflexology in Singapore

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
I used to go quite regularly to Refresh Bodyworks in the past, but stopped for about a year ago.

Then I visited one of the shops in People's Park, and oh my.. feet sore like nobody's business the next few days.

Any good recommendations?

I used to go quite regularly to Refresh Bodyworks in the past, but stopped for about a year ago.

Then I visited one of the shops in People's Park, and oh my.. feet sore like nobody's business the next few days.

Any good recommendations?

Sion gives good feet massages :)

Sion gives good feet massages :)

foot-massage.jpg

Reactions: hanzohattori
Come on guys :)

It would also be difficult to recommend as it practically falls down to the individual (can be a he/she) that tends to your feet. I understand that the turnover are quite high in some shops and thus, that person who is good/great may not be there next month or couple of months later. Likewise, 2 different person from the same shop may give very different result :)

It would also be difficult to recommend as it practically falls down to the individual (can be a he/she) that tends to your feet. I understand that the turnover are quite high in some shops and thus, that person who is good/great may not be there next month or couple of months later. Likewise, 2 different person from the same shop may give very different result :)

True.. best is to get the masseuse name & contact. I went to a health spa few years ago on a promo, first time they give good masseuse, later on they give lesser masseuse lol

Many Singaporeans go to Johore Bahru for foot reflexology.

Parkway Parade Wan Yang
Only this branch; consistent and apparently with a reputation of their own for strength (or pain if you're used to the others)
My feet can attest to that
Plus staff get rotated in, never out. You can almost get the same fellas most of the time

Local Singaporean reflexology joints are usually pitifully cramped. They do employ Malaysian foot masseurs, who are good.

Due to space/land cost high rental constraints; environment-wise, the local Singaporean reflexology joints will never be able to match the setups in JB.
In JB you have individual LED TV screen to your own chair and headphones to hear the TV so others watching different channels will not be disturbed. The whole spa is bigger and more spacious.

Have tried Fizzio in JB. They have few branches. The negative is that Fizzio tends to employ Myanmar masseurs nowadays because of cheaper labour cost. (higher profit margin for boss). You can insist on local Malaysian masseurs. Quality of foot massage in Fizzio is 2 or 3 grade ranks below that of Thong Yee Thong.

Go to Thong Yee Thong reflexology centre 唐医堂.
This is the real deal. No hanky panky.
71 & 73, Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bharu, 80400, Johor Bahru, Johor 80400 Malaysia‎
+60 7-334 5988
016-722 5811

Last edited:
Leads to better health, good blood circulation, restful sleep and...guess what --- better shitting next few days.

Last edited:
A bit off topic but has anyone seen those acupressure mats that is the cause of so much pain in Running Man? Do those really work?

Last edited: