gonna buy a D70s w Flash & lenses need suggestions~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artosoft said:
So, it is better not to have circulated air in dry cab to prevent it spread to other lenses :sweat: .

Regards,
Arto.
When you open the cabinet, the air pressure & density clashes, air will rush in and out, how NOT to circulate air? :dunno:

Aiyo, if kenah fungus then no need to put in dry box already mah. Want to share the same room with the rest of the lenses ah. send for service first.

zhang3feng said:
wow thanks man!

all these advise is so valuable!
especially from ESPN abt spores~:think:
Well.. it's really up to you to believe or not... let me know if it doesn't spread, or if it does, let me know. :D

well.. i jus made a reservation at MS for my D70s kit for $1770 :what: before tat i went to CP($1660) & AP($1856) and both was out of stock... :dunno:

and also reserved a Nikkor AFS 50mm f/1.8D lens ($175) & a SB800 ($620) from MS

i wonder is there anyway to make them drop the price for me??? ;p

espn said:
Well.. it's really up to you to believe or not... let me know if it doesn't spread, or if it does, let me know. :D

and no way m i gonna take the risk... ;)

zhang3feng said:
well.. i jus made a reservation at MS for my D70s kit for $1770 :what: before tat i went to CP($1660) & AP($1856) and both was out of stock... :dunno:

Sorry to sidetrack but am surprised the D70S kit price has actually gone up (slightly) with the release of the D200... although they belong to two totally different players.

yyD70S said:
Sorry to sidetrack but am surprised the D70S kit price has actually gone up (slightly) with the release of the D200... although they belong to two totally different players.

yea.. i was hoping for it to drop below 1.5k:cool: but.. too bad lo.. it didn't...:cry:

Hi,

I think you should still be able to bargain abit on the price. Because you are spending like ~2.5K on the items. Maybe get them to throw in some stuff like bags or CF card or cut down some price.

Good luck on your D70s and its a good camera.

Regards,
tltan

zhang3feng said:

tltan said:
Hi,

I think you should still be able to bargain abit on the price. Because you are spending like ~2.5K on the items. Maybe get them to throw in some stuff like bags or CF card or cut down some price.

oops & thanks.. ur advice came abit late.. coz i just brought my D70s Kit + SB 800 + AFS Nikkor 50mm F/1.8D + Lowepro Mini Terkker AW backpack & 2 hoya lens filter... total for $2715

he didnt gimmi discount after even i ask many times n didnt even gimmi the 2 lens filter free.. sob:cry:

kinda very happy for my 1st DSLR! n sad too coz i'm BROKE!!:sweat:

anyway do u guys know if the new EN-EL3a OEM battery need to charge before using it???
:dunno:

zhang3feng said:
oops & thanks.. ur advice came abit late.. coz i just brought my D70s Kit + SB 800 + AFS Nikkor 50mm F/1.8D + Lowepro Mini Terkker AW backpack & 2 hoya lens filter... total for $2715

he didnt gimmi discount after even i ask many times n didnt even gimmi the 2 lens filter free.. sob:cry:
Everything there is still a cost.
if he give discount for everyone, what do the shop earn???

***unless buying a expensive stuff with a high margin to give discount.

one reminder, using 3rd party/oem batt will void yr DSLR warranty if anything happens to it.(is a risk to take) :)

How come nobody suggest Lowepro Slingshot200? Thought it should be very good to use?

jnet6 said:
one reminder, using 3rd party/oem batt will void yr DSLR warranty if anything happens to it.(is a risk to take) :)
Don't worry.. D200 won't be able to use 3rd-P batteries :D

benedium said:
How come nobody suggest Lowepro Slingshot200? Thought it should be very good to use?
YMMV, everybody's mileage is different. I don't find it useful.

espn said:
YMMV, everybody's mileage is different. I don't find it useful.

yea i like my backpack coz it carries 2 bodies & have another compartment for tripod... :thumbsup: for adventure trips n nite shots :D

Status
Not open for further replies.