Gong Xi FAKE Cai!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AReality

Jun 9, 2003
visualjournalist.net
Yay!
I bought a 24 cans coke pax. I was soooo... happy that I could have a chance to win a tour to Beijing.

Here's the scratch card.

GongXiFakeCai-01.jpg

Hmmm...
I can only scratch ONE box. The T&C says it will be invalid if more than 1 box is scratched, even if I win.

GongXiFakeCai-02.jpg

Damn!

GongXiFakeCai-03.jpg

Not going to waste my effort. Don't wanna sweep away the scratchings also.

what did you expect? hahah every card is a winner? :bsmilie:

neat trick btw..

haha... BTW maybe still have chance to go Beijing. Noticed 5 numbers for the $10 million toto draw.

8 days tour for 4
$45 voucher
3rd prize dinner vouchers vorth $30.

There you have 3,4,8,30 & 45. enough numbers for a system roll costing $20. Good luck. If really come out please take me along to Beijing. :lovegrin:

This is one creative use of flash that I'd never expected! :bsmilie:

haha... BTW maybe still have chance to go Beijing. Noticed 5 numbers for the $10 million toto draw.

8 days tour for 4
$45 voucher
3rd prize dinner vouchers vorth $30.

There you have 3,4,8,30 & 45. enough numbers for a system roll costing $20. Good luck. If really come out please take me along to Beijing. :lovegrin:
system roll cost 20 meh?

Hmm, I learnt something new again today... but probably won't work on lottery tickets as the side opposite the scratchable side has some sort of obscuring pattern.

actually, no need flash lah, bright lights can liao. last time, ntuc(or macs) got that scratch on the spot card. my sister like just view it in bright lights, then scratched all the correct ones and got a gift. those people behind were like :what:, and all of them won gifts:bsmilie:.

actually, no need flash lah, bright lights can liao. last time, ntuc(or macs) got that scratch on the spot card. my sister like just view it in bright lights, then scratched all the correct ones and got a gift. those people behind were like :what:, and all of them won gifts:bsmilie:.

Haha, designers of the scratch card were probably not experienced...

Wow! :bigeyes: I will make full use of flash for any Scratch & Win card from now on. Save my time. So clever of u. Thanks for sharing by the way. :bsmilie:

hehe, i noticed i also bought the coke, din know got tis scratch and win thingy, so went to kitchen, remove all the cans and see the box... its at the bottom of it...

damn i got the same card as yours... pui...

idea! ...

Next time bring a flash and a camera for every scratch and win ... :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

Just bring a strong mini torchlight will do lah.
But don't do it in front of the sales staff - will tip them off!

Well done! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.