Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snappy99

Feb 11, 2008
This picture is inspire by a picture i seen somewhere( credit to the original pic) and the recent happening around the world. i did some changes to it and hope it work .

A candle represent a life. It may be gone but but in remain in the "spotlight " in the heart of those they love and the people who love them . Those alive will stay "lit" hopefully bring some light to other more needy people .:cry:

Like to comment on composition , idea , mood and lighting

candle.jpg

Love the feel and atmosphere of the shot. No complains on the exposure. But something is still missing in this pic. Perhaps your main focus point which is the smouldering tea light is cropped too tightly on the top left corner, making the rest of the lights a distraction. Perhaps also a landscape orientation would be better?

I like the idea behind this picture. But I feel there are too many distractions in the picture.. The flame behind the smoke, reflections on the table etc.. and look cluttered

black peral ...actually trying to create a leading line with the candle :)

will think about the cluster part that you have mention ...thanks

black peral ...actually trying to create a leading line with the candle :)

I think the other candles are competing for attention instead of leading attention to the subject. I suppose the snuffed out candle was your subject(which is not very obvious from the picture due to the distractions). The candle flame behind the smoking candle is quite a distraction.

to me, the first candle was distracting. but i like this picture, as all of the other candles lead to your main focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.