Goldheart Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpitFir3

May 2, 2003
Habourfront
haha...well my mom was asking me to take shots of her new gift.

here are the results :)

heartout.jpg

comments pls ;)

Generally, exposure is blown.

3rd pics of the cross has highlights blown... also dof is not enough since the cross is not parallel to your film/sensor plane, making the cross loose visual impact, becoz of the blurness and lost of detail....

2nd box, the cross could have been clearer... its overexposed...

1st pic is all blown... can't see the box clearly.

Sorry, honest comments... hope you take it positively.
Wats your settings?
:)

Zplus said:
Generally, exposure is blown.

3rd pics of the cross has highlights blown... also dof is not enough since the cross is not parallel to your film/sensor plane, making the cross loose visual impact, becoz of the blurness and lost of detail....

2nd box, the cross could have been clearer... its overexposed...

1st pic is all blown... can't see the box clearly.

Sorry, honest comments... hope you take it positively.
Wats your settings?
:)

haha...ok..will take it positively..but i'd say..i blown ALL myself on purpose..keke...for effect. ok besides techinical aspects...does the pictures work for u?...the overexposed factor is too great that makes the picture bad?

3rd one I would also arrange the chain differently. In this shot, the cross is sitting at an odd angle with the chain. Its easy to miss these little details. OK, hijack your pic to illustrate....
cross.JPG

I would have preferrred the arrangement on the right... its more of asthetics...:)

The box are ok to me.... putting these 3 pics together does work for me and I think I get your idea... its a nice gesture which I think your mum would appreciate. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.