Going to Vegas In March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sjourn said:
u need a 12-24mm, trust me.....the landscapes there are magnificient esp grand canyon.

happy holidays.

Thanks!Not visiting Grand Canyon for this trip.
Can't afford to buy any lens now cos all my money has gone to my travelling expenses.
I'm hoping the 18-55mm lens works for me. :)

AhV said:
enjoy MONUMENT VALLEY too...of cos, dun forget to bring your steady tripod .....VEGAS looks best at night with all its theme hotels :)

Yep,I have plans to bring my tripod along with me.
Definitely have to take night photography of the Strip. :cool:

Joywalker said:
My luggage bag can't fit you in! ;p
Wah.. you sizest!! :complain:

Bring me along.. I take nice nice peeektures for you :D

Joywalker said:
Are you implying that I can't take nice nice pictures on my own??? :kok:
No la... I help you take ma.. then you can enjoy the scenary and shopping :lovegrin:

Joywalker said:
Thanks!Not visiting Grand Canyon for this trip.
Can't afford to buy any lens now cos all my money has gone to my travelling expenses.
I'm hoping the 18-55mm lens works for me. :)

Going Grand Canyon is not very expensive. It's only US$30 to rent a decent car and some gas money to drive 5 hours up. The entrance fee is about US$20. And there is the Monument Valley, something not to be missed when you go to Vegas.
May I tempt you with some pictures? :)

Monument
Monument 1

Bellagio buffet is still very good. Can't beat free flow Alaskan King Crab legs.
Try to catch Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil in New York, NY or 'O' by Cirque du Soleil in Bellagio. Get the best seats for both if you want value for money.
Danny Gans show in Mirage is also extremely good.

Joywalker said:
Good try but no thanks! :D

I not as bad as espn.... me got better suggestion.... as a friendly gesture... maybe you can buy as much prima mee rebus, laksa, mee siam.... and all those mixes.... bring into US... and then mail it to me from vegas..... ;p

idor said:
I not as bad as espn.... me got better suggestion.... as a friendly gesture... maybe you can buy as much prima mee rebus, laksa, mee siam.... and all those mixes.... bring into US... and then mail it to me from vegas..... ;p

But are you sure that you can clear US Customs?

agape01 said:
But are you sure that you can clear US Customs?
bringing in is no problem lah... sice its prepared/packed food.... but then hor.. mailing into US is a different story...

JamYees said:
Going Grand Canyon is not very expensive. It's only US$30 to rent a decent car and some gas money to drive 5 hours up. The entrance fee is about US$20. And there is the Monument Valley, something not to be missed when you go to Vegas.

[

Expensive if you intend to fly there,not drive there.
Will be driving up to Death Valley this trip,so can't make it to Grand Canyon.
Even though this is my frist trip to Vegas,it won't be my last.On the next trip,will sure go to Grand Canyon. :D

idor said:

This is my friendly gesture to you....:blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.