going to the zoo tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

trlnlty

Mar 22, 2005
honestly its been a while and im going with this girl who i just met ;)

any tips or advice on what to do there? Will definately be bringing my cam to take lots of pics

just remember to post the photos here. ;)

trlnlty said:
honestly its been a while and im going with this girl who i just met ;)

any tips or advice on what to do there? Will definately be bringing my cam to take lots of pics

err, there is alot of bushes there? :bsmilie:

let me see, think those small animals would be a good place to go, those Mxxxkeet?? something.. sorry i animal blind... den see the white tiger, see the animal show... den go night safari... all in a day...

my trip to the kl zoo :bsmilie:

IMG_2061_filtered.jpg

and the chick who i went with :thumbsd:

IMG_2059_filteredMedium.jpg

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wow u put a :thumbsdn: on a chick that u went with... u hoping for a flame?

i think he the thumbsdown to direct your attention to the gal and not the elephant's trunk :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wow u put a :thumbsdown: on a chick that u went with... u hoping for a flame?

haha she left me for her loser of a ex :bsmilie:

her lost whatever, the new girl whom i met is a much nicer person :thumbsup: :lovegrin:

anyway, enjoy your trip tomorrow. :)

trlnlty said:
haha she left me for her loser of a ex :bsmilie:

her lost whatever, the new girl whom i met is a much nicer person :thumbsup: :lovegrin:

oic.....:embrass:

then the new gal... jia you!

reno77 said:
After seeing your posts I think I know why she went back to her ex.

btw +1 b4 lock.

oooohh.. did u also see from my post that her ex is a drug addict and does not go to school ??? :dunno: :dunno:

perhaps you also manage to see she broke up with him 5 times in the past as well :dunno: :dunno:

trlnlty said:
oooohh.. did u also see from my post that her ex is a drug addict and does not go to school ??? :dunno: :dunno:

perhaps you also manage to see she broke up with him 5 times in the past as well :dunno: :dunno:
that aside, posting her pic and whining about her leaving you doesnt help to polish your image either. so now that is said.

+1 b4 lock

TMC said:
that aside, posting her pic and whining about her leaving you doesnt help to polish your image either. so now that is said.

+1 b4 lock

dude when did i whine about her leaving me? i said i was much happier now with this girl that i met :nono:

i guess posting pictures in this forum is not allowed.. hm... my bad

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
no lah... u know u might get sued defamation if the girl sees this?

anyway, u got pics of your new girl? post here leh...

wah...first tell him he might get sued, next ask him to post some pics of the new girl

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

trlnlty said:

Matters of the heart is difficult to define whether who is better and who is not... the drug addict may really love her and she him, so whether you are better than he... is not for you or anyone to say.

Just wish her the best and hope you too get the best for you and maybe years on, looking back it will make both of you smile and think about all the what ifs...

../azul123

burger said:
wah...first tell him he might get sued, next ask him to post some pics of the new girl

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

the procedure is correct mah :bsmilie:

i say his 1st girl's pic he like tat say, sure can sue for defamation 1... den i just merely wanna satisfy my hobby of oogling at girls, tats y i ask him to post pics of the 2nd girl... :bsmilie:

whoa.... i dont want to comment on the ex gf part.. its up to trlnlty i guess..
as for the pics.. im not sure too. i prefer to look at the elephant trunk :bsmilie:

i also dunno what to take note when going to zoo. havent gone there for a while.. my frens wont go one :sweatsm:

trlnlty said:
oooohh.. did u also see from my post that her ex is a drug addict and does not go to school ???

perhaps you also manage to see she broke up with him 5 times in the past as well

By reading your post I felt sort off shame on you, don't know why.
As for me, being a man I will not post and NEVER will post picture a girlfriend, ex-girlfriend or friends and mention about their life...their problem...worst their relationship issue.

Maybe a drug addict who does not go school is better than a man with poor ethics.

Status
Not open for further replies.