going to the zoo tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooohh.. did u also see from my post that her ex is a drug addict and does not go to school ???

perhaps you also manage to see she broke up with him 5 times in the past as well

FYI, I have a lot more respect for her. At least she dare to love a drug addict and dropout. :thumbsup:

For betta or worst, if you still love her.....you should wish her well :)

To forgive is divine,
:devil:

trlnlty said:
haha she left me for her loser of a ex :bsmilie:

her lost whatever, the new girl whom i met is a much nicer person :thumbsup: :lovegrin:
Ahh... Woman's heart. We never know what they are thinking. :sweat:

dominator said:
By reading your post I felt sort off shame on you, don't know why.
As for me, being a man I will not post and NEVER will post picture a girlfriend, ex-girlfriend or friends and mention about their life...their problem...worst their relationship issue.

Maybe a drug addict who does not go school is better than a man with poor ethics.

i agree with you.

i think the poster is a lousy loser .... no wonder he even loses such a pretty girl to a ex drug-addict!

Benign said:
FYI, I have a lot more respect for her. At least she dare to love a drug addict and dropout. :thumbsup:

For betta or worst, if you still love her.....you should wish her well :)

i think the things abt the drug addict and dropout are a bit XXXXX..

wat wrong wit a dropout ?? :sweat:

jsbn said:
Ahh... Woman's heart. We never know what they are thinking. :sweat:

not that hard, really :)
use your heart to listen to her heart.. but how many guys could do it :bsmilie:

i think the things abt the drug addict and dropout are a bit XXXXX..

wat wrong wit a dropout ??

drug addict and dropout is reality. :) Sorry I couldn't find a betta word.

I was a dropout in high school and college. also dropout of two relationships. Addicted to cigies, booze and gambling at some stages. And still waiting to drop out of this and that again and again........:bheart:

p/s: Dunno I remember correctly or not, 6 out of 10 richest men in the world din complete their education too. Eg. Richard Branson, Bill Gates....

A happy dropout,

furrycake said:
not that hard, really :)

its quite hard lah...

esp i got chest pain nowadays, den when i put my heart near to hers... its even harder... :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
its quite hard lah...

esp i got chest pain nowadays, den when i put my heart near to hers... its even harder... :bsmilie:

whoa so romantic. she's so lucky :)
if you really, really put your heart near her, you wont feel the chest pain. this is what i mean, guys hardly listen to what gals are saying.

Benign said:
drug addict and dropout is reality. :) Sorry I couldn't find a betta word.

I was a dropout in high school and college. also dropout of two relationships. Addicted to cigies, booze and gambling at some stages. And still waiting to drop out of this and that again and again........:bheart:

p/s: Dunno I remember correctly or not, 6 out of 10 richest men in the world din complete their education too. Eg. Richard Branson, Bill Gates....

A happy dropout,

im a dropout of dunno how many rships then :bsmilie: drug addicts? i often find myself popping medicine as i'm so sickly.

does it really matter? the guy might be rich or good looking, but if he doesnt treat me right, he can go kiss the wall.

furrycake said:

N O N E

but how many gals could do it?

Canonised said:
N O N E

but how many gals could do it?

i like your answer :bsmilie:
honest & straight to the pt ;)

how many gals could do it? i dare to say, RARE :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
U called? The ONE! :bsmilie:

I think doctors is advantageous over this reign... no wonder girls always like a doctor bf...

In singapore, if doctor uses his heart to listen to her heart, sure kanna sue for molest ..... unless she is his gf...

furrycake said:
how many gals could do it? i dare to say, RARE :bsmilie:

dear, do you belong to the "RARE" ? ....

Canonised said:
In singapore, if doctor uses his heart to listen to her heart, sure kanna sue for molest ..... unless she is his gf...

i think she belong to the extinct... hahaha... cos she more man than a woman...:bsmilie: :sticktong

Canonised said:

dunno leh. we'll see :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i think she belong to the extinct... hahaha... cos she more man than a woman...:bsmilie: :sticktong

me man? yah, man. i have moustacle growing all over :bsmilie:
anyway what has it got to do with you? you kiam k** is it ?
ABISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chao dca :kok:

wow, seriously ALOT of haters in this thread. gosh you guys are one kind.

anyway i guess i didnt explain the situation clearly. She left me and didnt even explain to me why she did, i had to find out from my cousin who is her friend. It was kinda messed up imo, because we had something going on and she just left me in the cold like that. plus he treats her like **** and she is the one always breaking up with him.

we are still friends but its kinda ****ed up that she will do something like that.
Gosh you guys need to lighten up.

anyway today the zoo was a blast, the white tigers were amazing, simply beautiful.. will post pics tomorrow, lazy to upload

p.s photo of me since someone claimed that it was unethical for me to post pics of my friends.. gosh wtf?

:dunno:
IMG_2082Medium.jpg

hmm u went to genting ar...

anyway, just have fun with the new gal, and forget the last 1 lor, i know how u felt lah... i was being used as a spare before... esp those who dunno what they are doing at that moment, den thought you the buoy, after you have 'saved' them, they still wanna go back into the fire... u also can't help them rite... just let them be lor...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm u went to genting ar...

anyway, just have fun with the new gal, and forget the last 1 lor, i know how u felt lah... i was being used as a spare before... esp those who dunno what they are doing at that moment, den thought you the buoy, after you have 'saved' them, they still wanna go back into the fire... u also can't help them rite... just let them be lor...

yea i stayed in msia for summer doing my internship there. we went to genting after the zoo.

yea i stayed in msia for summer doing my internship there. we went to genting after the zoo.

Look, we are all been there done that as spare or offer a ride :embrass: But the easiest way for the heart is to let go and wish them well. No point worsening a situation which is already at its worst.....

My revenge? I will love the next one betta than the last....that way it keeps you going. It doesn't matter if you are smarter, richer or dumber in life.

Love is blind, logics and reasons dun make much sense....in love or out of love.

Best wishes,

Status
Not open for further replies.