going to shenzhen to work.WOOHUU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

damienster

Mar 13, 2005
ya....I'll be out of singa and will not be dealing w the rise of GST, rise of cost of living, rise of SCV, rise of someone's pay:bsmilie: :bsmilie: , no more fear in this suing country....err better dont talk too much, ltr kanna sue. No more NATO for me...

any1 who went there b4 can pls share ur experiences? I've also borrowed travelling guide bks to read....but personal experience will be much appreciated:kiss: :kiss:

I think there are chio bu in China :lovegrin:

I think there are chio bu in China :lovegrin:

tt's what most ppl tell me... is that really all when I tell ppl i'm going to shenzhen!!??:sweat: :sweat: whahaah..it's like

me: "i'm going to geylang..."
ah tan: "the girl there gd leh.... go to no. 42"
me: "I'm going there to eat teochew porridge lah ah tan"
ah tan: "oh.... say lah"

Good for you, man. Lots and lots of chio bus there. A good chance to conduct photoshoots of Shenzhen models.

going on a perm basis?

wow.. shenzhen... bring make sure u bring enough storge.
Those at geylang are considered average in china standard

Personally I prefer Guangzhou than Shenzhen. Was there last month. I think Shenzhen is kinda messed up place.

wow.. shenzhen... bring make sure u bring enough storge.
Those at geylang are considered average in china standard

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

going on a perm basis?

ya going there on a perm basis.. Wah, nv noe CS is a bunch of:devil: ppl:nono: I am looking for answers like what r to dos and donts and what to take note... True enough, shenzhen is all abt :lovegrin: :embrass:

ya going there on a perm basis.. Wah, nv noe CS is a bunch of:devil: ppl:nono: I am looking for answers like what r to dos and donts and what to take note... Ture enough, shenzhen is all abt :lovegrin: :embrass:

Congrats... your comments about GST... etc... makes me feel like moving out of Singapore entirely.

ya going there on a perm basis.. Wah, nv noe CS is a bunch of:devil: ppl:nono: I am looking for answers like what r to dos and donts and what to take note... Ture enough, shenzhen is all abt :lovegrin: :embrass:

do share shots of the people there. Me thinks it'll be very interesting. nevermind the sex industry that's been mentioned. Show us the inner workings of Shenzhen and be a documentarian.;)

do share shots of the people there. Me thinks it'll be very interesting. nevermind the sex industry that's been mentioned. Show us the inner workings of Shenzhen and be a documentarian.;)

Sure..will show u CS guys what "REALLY" shenzhen is all abt. Will try to bring my dslr is possible. But lonely planet advice dont bring n blend in w the crowd. "U'll be the next target.." scary. But will post some pics here. Pardon the quality if i bring my compact...jus to update u guys and hopefully, change ur perception of sexzhen...er sorry, i mean shenzhen:bsmilie:

what'd lonely planet say? high chance of getting mugged if you bring a dslr is it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenzhen

Although Shenzhen enjoys a good reputation for shopping and travel, some Hong Kong citizens are concerned about the relatively high crime rate in Shenzhen. Reports of businessmen and tourists being robbed and kidnapped in Shenzhen are not uncommon in Hong Kong newspapers

Hehehehehe

what'd lonely planet say? high chance of getting mugged if you bring a dslr is it?

it says dont display ur cam when walking ard.... nv say dslr lah. as in dont sling ur cam in front of u and walk ard. so shd be dslr liao. compact need sling ma? put pocket can liao ma..:confused:

it says "blend in with the locals" like tt must learn to speak loud liao ...

Although Shenzhen enjoys a good reputation for shopping and travel, some Hong Kong citizens are concerned about the relatively high crime rate in Shenzhen. Reports of businessmen and tourists being robbed and kidnapped in Shenzhen are not uncommon in Hong Kong newspapers.

In that case please post in Kopitiam everyday when you are in Sexzhen.

One day we don't see your post we'll quick quick inform mata. Or maybe we'll ask all CSers to donate to the ramson. :)

In that case please post in Kopitiam everyday when you are in Sexzhen.

One day we don't see your post we'll quick quick inform mata. Or maybe we'll ask all CSers to donate to the ramson. :)

whaahh... i'll be so touched. anyway, no need lah, if anything bad really happens to me, i'll let u guys be the official photographer to cover my final journey at the void deck....and "will not be paid and for photographers to build up their portfolio... peanuts will be provided as light refreshments" (sounds familiar at the Service offered/wanted huh)

ok enough OT liao...so to conclude, shenzhen is a place of either u die or i die city:cry:

Has anyone tried a facial at Luohu commercial city at level4 "Jian Fu Mei Beauty"? Is it good for sensitive skin with acne? It's recommended by lonely planet that they offer excellent facial. As u noe china QC isn't great, just wondering shd i try.

Has anyone tried a facial at Luohu commercial city at level4 "Jian Fu Mei Beauty"? Is it good for sensitive skin with acne? It's recommended by lonely planet that they offer excellent facial. As u noe china QC isn't great, just wondering shd i try.

To what extent do you trust a travel guide book? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.