Going to Pattaya. any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakite

Jul 3, 2004
Singapore
any fellow cser been there?
any things to look out for? hehe good buys and such? :cool:

Have you booked your hotel yet? If not..it would be good to stay a night at Hard Rock Hotel. I stayed there for a week and really enjoyed it! They also have a foam party on Saturday when I was there. Should still have that. Man...if you think a foam party in Singapore is fun...wait till you go to that one! :) And also check out their lobby where they have all those wonderful celebrity stuffs.

They also have a modestly put together RIPLEY's Believe it or Not establishment located in a shopping mall along the beach front. And if you like Go Kart...check them out too...I had a ball of a time racing down the track there.

As for the gogo girl scene...no idea..I did not go there for 'that' hehe.

pattaya ?? yes...famous A Gua show and Tiger show. Die die must see the performance.. :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Beware of rip offs... that's all... its a colourful place.. If you are a 'farang' ie. white skinned foreigner, you'll have to be extra careful as there'll be people swarming all over you... especially the 'girls'...

As for food, try the grilled squid on sticks and actually anything else on sticks too... Its great! If you have any problems, you can call me on my thai mobile phone... PM me if you are interested too... :) hehe...

Hope you enjoy the place!

Regards,
Nick

wahahh shoik... so many tips... even got thai tour guide hehehe cools man tks all...

mos def will try da food heheh....

rip offs.. hmmm wat kind? fake goods? or out rite cheat money type?

Status
Not open for further replies.