Going to HK in mid-Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
www.danielbeh.com
Hi guys!

From your experiences, is there any cheap flights during mid nov? Has the HK winterfest started? and during that time, do I need slightly warm clothings?

TIA.

tryne

Jan 13, 2005
cheapest airline would be jetstair loh..
common airlines would be cathay pacific or united..
its cheaper after Nov 16/18..
u can contact the tour agencies to compare the prices..

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
www.danielbeh.com
cheapest airline would be jetstair loh..
common airlines would be cathay pacific or united..
its cheaper after Nov 16/18..
u can contact the tour agencies to compare the prices..
Ah! after 16/18 nov.. cool! i will take note of it.. So usually they will throw the promotion before that ya?

tryne

Jan 13, 2005
Ah! after 16/18 nov.. cool! i will take note of it.. So usually they will throw the promotion before that ya?
if by cathay/united... before and after 16/18 nov got difference of around 30 bucks..
do check out the travel agencies at people's park centre (near chinatown mrt station)..

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
Hi guys!

From your experiences, is there any cheap flights during mid nov? Has the HK winterfest started? and during that time, do I need slightly warm clothings?

TIA.
jetstart asia is the cheapest but very small seats..

singapore airlines and cathay pacific are the best flights to hong kong, but must pay a bit more.

:thumbsup:

Sep 20, 2004
Hong Kong
www.vespa-bicolor.net
HK Winterfest this year starts in 24/11. http://www.discoverhongkong.com/hkwf/eng/festival_overview/festival_overview.html

These 2 years, the winters have been slow and mild. We just experienced the hottest october in decades this year; November seems slightly cooler than last year, but is still warm. You might want to bring a light jacket even so, because air-conditioning in many shopping centres here can be really freezing! But for November, those thick cold-climate clothes are not necessary. But from mid-December onwards, you may need thicker jackets.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom