Going to europe for riot pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

kricho

Dec 5, 2007
Just bought a D1H slr camera from nikon, Is this a good choice for riot or war picture taking? Im heading out in a month and thought this would be an ok camera for this task. would you guys agree?

Just bought a D1H slr camera from nikon, Is this a good choice for riot or war picture taking? Im heading out in a month and thought this would be an ok camera for this task. would you guys agree?

well, i think should be good enough.

Remember to buy lots of insurance.

Good luck!:sweat:

any camera can take war pictures.
just think of what lenses to bring, how are you going to charge your batteries.
just be VERY careful with yourself.
good luck

pm me if u need backup ;)

any camera with long tele lens... better to get into the action from afar...:bsmilie: good luck;)

If you're a war photographer, you must have experience already, right?

You can also take part in the riots if you're bored:bsmilie:

Pardon my ignorance, europe got war meh?

Er... your thread is interesting. Either you're paid to do the job or you're half crazy! Bring your strongest tripod as well!

Er... your thread is interesting. Either you're paid to do the job or you're half crazy! Bring your strongest tripod as well!

no need lar, just practice swing the D1H as a weapon is good enough.

at least that was some of the comment given for the famous F4. so i suppose D1H can handle it since it is also pro camera.

Just don't end up like the japanese photographer while taking photo's during the Burma protests.........

HS

:dunno:wow are u paid or something? Why must it be d1x, not other cameras?:dunno:

Like d2x etc..

Nothing heard further from the TS... must be in Sarimbun or Mandai going thru' some rehearsals! :bsmilie:

i really think its no joke....
i was in europe some years back..saw demostrations, marches, and riots in madrid and athens...

The one in madrid was fine..everyone just march and chanted some spanish stuffs which i dont understand..

The one in athens was the scary one..
i was walking with the thousands of youngsters, they look pissed...but smiled when they see me shooting at me..
i felt safe...till just a split second later...someone threw a bottle of kerosene into a mercs and the whole car went into the flame..
and that damned car was just like 10 metres away from me..and everyone started smashing window displays along the street...

that was when i knew, it was time for me to retreat...
unless i am paid...dont see why i wanna risk my life...

i think us Singaporeans woould never experience this in our life, if we do, we would really panick.

Status
Not open for further replies.