Going to buy tamron 70-300 today

i'm so happy today, as i'm going to have my new Tamron 70-300mm. i know that this may not be the best lens, but it's my first zoom len.

That's why i'm so excited right now that i going to tell the world about this.:sweatsm:

And after i get the len, i'll try to take some picture or at least will take pictures tomorrow haha:lovegrin:

Bro, how much u bought ur lens and where?

Good2. Take pic and infect us please!!

Bro, how much u bought ur lens and where?

I going to buy only, but i did called them up, it cost S$232 at SLR revolution and please let this stay within us pentax people haha.

And everyone thanks for your comment will try my best to take photo by today or tomorrow, hope that weather is going to be good.:sweatsm:

Congrats....but it will be a slippery path down from here. You will buy more and more

pentax also has an old FA J 75-300 ;p

i wonder how this compares with the tamron 70-300.

I check the review and it says the CA is very prominent when taken with a bright background and darker forground. But the guy said this can be repaired 90%. The image quality may vary by some. But the pic a guy took is quite good to me.

So TS was kana the BBB virus after going to the zoo???

felixcat8888: looking at how the BBB virus goes, soon there won't be a word called "lens" cos we all must have more than 1. :p

I check the review and it says the CA is very prominent when taken with a bright background and darker forground. But the guy said this can be repaired 90%. The image quality may vary by some. But the pic a guy took is quite good to me.

i don't know, it is soft at 200-300 mm, but otherwise, if stopped down, and even if wide open, it is quite ok for me from 70-200mm.

CA is a problem, yes.. but it can be avoided since it is only more prominent in certain scenarios, such as backlit subjects.

There is no such word as "LEN". 1 lens; 2 lenses. . .

Enjoy your new Tamron lens . . .

haha pai sei:embrass: anyway guys i got my Tamron len liao.

But too bad didn't have the chance to take a good shot cos today weather not that good maybe tomorrow ba. will update you guys soon.:sweatsm:

Don't worry about the simi CA, soft. My uncle use this same lens to earn a living.