Going to Bangkok. Please advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankies

Jan 18, 2002
NTU
geocities.com
Any nice place to take photos there ?
Is it worth it to bring my Precious C730UZ there ?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Blankies

Thanks.

the phuket beach is so beautiful there

the people and lots more

of course i'll bring all my cam gadgets there + condoms...hehehe

don't forget to bring along condoms too ;)

Originally posted by MrBig

the phuket beach is so beautiful there

the people and lots more

of course i'll bring all my cam gadgets there + condoms...hehehe

don't forget to bring along condoms too ;)

Err Phuket isnt in Bangkok. Its miles and miles away....southern thailand. Pattaya is closer though.... :D

Originally posted by Blankies

Thanks.

Of cos must bring. Go anywhere for holiday also must bring lah. Or else buy DC for wat? :D There're tons to take...make sure you bring enough memory though. :)

Hi

Bangkok...been there twice. Nice place to shop...ladies love that place cos got cheap "Inner Beauties".

I got a lot of T-shirts and bags from there. Maybe you can check out the "originally pirated" things like camera bags. Heard someone saw it the last time he went to bangkok.

Can join the city tour to see some good things...but beware that the tour guides might take u for a ride.

As for might life, I suggest u go to Pattaya which is about 2 hours land transport away. There r better things to see and of cos...nitelife is great. I juz came back few days ago...there r lots of agogo bars there. If you don't know what is agogo bars...take a look at this website http://www.superagogo.com

Well...it will be good to go pattaya to chiong. but whatever u do...be it exotic or erotic...Safety comes first!

give me a private message if you are looking for something erotic.

I hope this help.

Status
Not open for further replies.