Going Through...

Status
Not open for further replies.

broccoli

Sep 21, 2006
goingthrough.jpg

got potential if u processed it more.

goingthroughedit.jpg

b4 anyone say me all talk no action... i show 1 edited 1... not well done since only done in less than 5mins... can be further enhanced with burning...

but then i dun understand the topic title y call going thru...

Becos the belt went thru the knob?:dunno:

goingthroughedit.jpg

b4 anyone say me all talk no action... i show 1 edited 1... not well done since only done in less than 5mins... can be further enhanced with burning...

but then i dun understand the topic title y call going thru...

thanx all for the comments...i had only use DPP for processing...will be trying to get CP2 soon...

currently. i am at the bottom of the learning curve and will shoot more to improve...and of course before I snap a picture next time, I will tell myself what do I want people to see in the pciture, as to creat a greater impart...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanx all for the comments...i had only use DPP for processing...will be trying to get CP2 soon...

currently. i am at the bottom of the learning curve and will shoot more to improve...and of course before I snap a picture next time, I will tell myself what do I want people to see in the pciture, as to creat a greater impart...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

aiya, dun say until liddat... u have hit the roof of what your camera can do... now is to learn how much your system can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.