Going RWS - Universal Studio

Hi All, I am going Universal Studio next week with my family and thinking of just bringing 18-55mm kit lens. I think will mostly be shooting my family and the structures there. Would that be sufficient? Or should I bring long my 35mm f1.8G or 55-200mm? Thank you.

it is sufficient, maybe the 55-200 if you want to snap your family on the dragon roller coaster

make sure you purchase your tickets online as you do not want to be disappointed when you go there and the tickets are sold out

it is sufficient, maybe the 55-200 if you want to snap your family on the dragon roller coaster

make sure you purchase your tickets online as you do not want to be disappointed when you go there and the tickets are sold out

Eh, we are not into roller-coaster rides coz my girl only 10mths old. hehe.

Planning to go later this month, already booked the tickets online. Just print the tickets and present them on arrival.

For me, I'll keep the prime lenses at home. I'd think wide angles are more useful at UWS. Bringing my 12-24DX and 24-85mm.

Yeah, my wife and I are fans of street circus. But think we'll need a whole day to visit the Universal Studio attractions. The La Vie shows are at 5.30pm and 8.30pm.

We're bringing our kid to RWS too. So 5.30pm will be quite rush, while 8.30pm will be too late, and tiring. Will make a separate trip on another day to RWS to watch La Vie. ;p