Going nuts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Wondering with the current technolgy, which of the latest range of PnS out there has the best idiot-proof modes available?

Which simply means that WB, Exposure and Sharpness are spot-on on idiot-proof modes? Going crazy having to post-process photos out of my old PnS everytime a family member use it. :cry: And I'm looking like a range of well over 500 digital photos!! :sweat:

fujifilm F31FD.. confirm the best..
dunno to use flash or not? got auto mode that takes 2 pictures.. 1 with flash 1 w/o flash.
ISO3200 indoor restuarant dining no problem
AWB no hourse run ah!

:thumbsup:

agreed it a idiot-proof camera:bsmilie:

Thanks to all, I had in mind abt the Fuji F30/F31fd but need confirmation before I jump in another purchase. :thumbsup:

Really, it gets tiring, esp when doing PP on PnS cams. U'll go nuts where exposure's concerned.

Thanks to all, I had in mind abt the Fuji F30/F31fd but need confirmation before I jump in another purchase. :thumbsup:

Really, it gets tiring, esp when doing PP on PnS cams. U'll go nuts where exposure's concerned.

Maybe get a prosumer, and get them to shoot in RAW? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Cannot lah. It took me a long time (like over 2yrs) before I can truly spot colour casts on photos with 1 single glance. If tell them to shoot in RAW, it would take an eternity for me to teach my family how to Post-Process RAWs.

Pardon me... But is there really such a thing as spot on exposure and WB?? Even the top of the line DSLR or MF/LF cam can't do that rite? :dunno:

Pardon me... But is there really such a thing as spot on exposure and WB?? Even the top of the line DSLR or MF/LF cam can't do that rite? :dunno:

think what he meant is as close as possible so that there is lesser nightmare in PP :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.