Going for picnic, what to bring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Apr 4, 2004
In my own world
Yah, thinking of planning for a picnic for ppl of 6 at ecp,
what do u guys suggest to do over there and what to bring? :)

food and some stuff u can use to play games...cards...friskbee soccer ball etc...

What are you talking about? What food to bring? What photography equipment to bring? What games to bring?

bring digicam, mp3 player, swimming gear, soem light snacks, water,..typically liek that.

Amfibius said:
What are you talking about? What food to bring? What photography equipment to bring? What games to bring?

Anything! in fact the thing that I dunwan to bring along is my dslr (probabbly ask fren to bring a smaller digicam), cos still need to jargar the things....

Nothing much to do there actually...onli aiming the parkway parade 's mini steamboat in the evening..keke :)

Games: I usually bring a chess and scrabble board along. Scrabble is great for all the mind games you can play, so nobody wants to play with me ;) My friends and I find chess very exciting and we can play it for hours :)

Food: I like my picnics to be quite deluxe, so we pack along some champagne. I make my own guacemole sauce, which is very nice if you eat it in a fresh roll with deli bought ham, swiss cheese, and rocket. Or you could eat the guacemole with pringles. Guacemole sauce = avocado in a blender, add finely chopped red onions, then season with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.

Camera: will bring it along but usually don't take many photos.

rainman said:
Yah, thinking of planning for a picnic for ppl of 6 at ecp,
what do u guys suggest to do over there and what to bring? :)

Currypuffs, a bottle of rose syrup and plenty of ice.

For game, a dart board and a dozen darts. You may have to ask one of your friends to hold the board up.

Sion said:
For game, a dart board and a dozen darts. You may have to ask one of your friends to hold the board up.

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!! I'll make sure I do that the next time we have a picnic!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

bring cards, play strip poker, use MP3 boombox to acompany the stripping, guy or gal got stripped to the trunks or swimsuit gets thrown into the water. use digicam to capture the splash.

Q.E.D.

Amfibius said:
Scrabble is great for all the mind games you can play, so nobody wants to play with me ;)

scrabble's a great game to start disputes... its easy to see why they wont want to play it :bsmilie:

No1 mentioned frisbee? What kind of ball games are suitable there?

hwchoy said:
bring cards, play strip poker, use MP3 boombox to acompany the stripping, guy or gal got stripped to the trunks or swimsuit gets thrown into the water. use digicam to capture the splash.

Q.E.D.

wha....not a bad idea cos my frens quite chio... eyeing for very long liao!

keke

Upzzz for more ideas. :)

rainman said:
wha....not a bad idea cos my frens quite chio... eyeing for very long liao!

keke

Upzzz for more ideas. :)

in that case cut the cards and everything, bring clubsnap photographers (i.e. ME), reflectors, PAs, change of bikinis.

Sion said:
Currypuffs, a bottle of rose syrup...

currypuff is ok but usually is too spicy :sweat: . must drink lot of water

and rose syrup is...eee...yucks :faint: :angel:

For food, I suggest something light for picnic.. Enjoyment is more important.. Games, guitar, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.