Going for my first ICT, what to bring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys and those kind souls who PMed me and help. :) Really appreciated!

Judging from the training program my friend saw from the unit's website (before it was removed few days back), there will be outfield and SAR21 fam...

Now I need to know what to pack inside my field pack. It's really messy and it need to be in order. hehe.

behyx said:
Thanks guys and those kind souls who PMed me and help. :) Really appreciated!

Judging from the training program my friend saw from the unit's website (before it was removed few days back), there will be outfield and SAR21 fam...

Now I need to know what to pack inside my field pack. It's really messy and it need to be in order. hehe.
Which unit and which camp? high key?

zaxh81 said:
Which unit and which camp? high key?

if im not wrong, mine is 9SIB. going to Pasir Laba Camp. high or low key, i don't know.

Check if there's a training schedule in "my unit" in www.ns.sg, then bring what's necessary and not too much items.

I brought only enough toileteries, underwear, extra no.4, 2 sets of vest, SBO, helmet, PT shoes , socks and slippers (wearing 1 set no.4 attire when in-pro) for my previous ICT.

We were all issued LOA for our camera phones during the whole ICT.

For my case high key ICT is more than 5 days and low key is 5 days max.

acroamatic said:
My super siao on unit, only had one night off during our first two-week ICT. And even then, it was after plenty of KPKB from the men.

which camp ??

unit ??

my ICT ends today....woohoo......2 weeks....got 3 days 2 nite deployment...

bring a radio, it can be bored at times..

wahahaha how u know i storeman?

yanyewkay said:
"action only" then you go into field with what? :think: unless you storeman can nua in the store then different story lor.. Suay guys like me got to slog it out in the field :D

storeman also need to do deployment and range leh.

Status
Not open for further replies.