Going for a short 8 to 9 days trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

newnikon

Nov 11, 2008
East
Hi all, am thinking of going for a short trip this November. Looking at 2 places at the moment, appreciate if anyone can share some kind suggestions and info. Looking at easy shooting and relaxation.
. South Africa (Cape Town, Johannesburg)
. Europe (Vienna, Prague, Budapest)

Thanks in advance:)

Hi all, am thinking of going for a short trip this November. Looking at 2 places at the moment, appreciate if anyone can share some kind suggestions and info. Looking at easy shooting and relaxation.

Hi,

Newnikon, fast turnaround you got just shortly after your recent Java trip, both seem to be cool and nice place to be. :) enjoy yourself bro.

Bro, looks like u live here! Haha... Join me lah, looking for khaki also. If this 2 place dont work out, may just go Vietnam, specifically Ha Long Bay. Likely between 10 to 20 November. After that, will be a loooonnnng time before my nxt trip! You know how it is... cheaper if 2 pax. PM me or juz call. :)

Now that is a sure coincidence, newnikon!
Maybe I will meet you in Cape Town after my gallivanting in Budapest!

Bro, looks like u live here! Haha... Join me lah, looking for khaki also. If this 2 place dont work out, may just go Vietnam, specifically Ha Long Bay. Likely between 10 to 20 November. After that, will be a loooonnnng time before my nxt trip! You know how it is... cheaper if 2 pax. PM me or juz call. :)

Erm.... no lah, he doesn't live here...
He kena locked up here as he is highly poisoned and addicted.
No medicine to save liao... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Erm.... no lah, he doesn't live here...
He kena locked up here as he is highly poisoned and addicted.
No medicine to save liao... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Me being a poor photographer unlike you guys, haha, so can only see those fantastic shot you guys post after you guys trips, LOL... :D

Now that is a sure coincidence, newnikon!
Maybe I will meet you in Cape Town after my gallivanting in Budapest!

Forgot about you Doc, the other resident! You will be there?!! When? Booked ticket already? Maybe i can tag along in the purchase, single pax very shiong!! Hoping someone here got the time and dnt mind going on a trip together this Nov. Have to tighten a few inches for the next few years..:cry:

Me being a poor photographer unlike you guys, haha, so can only see those fantastic shot you guys post after you guys trips, LOL... :D

My friend, dnt start that wif me again ok:nono: You need to go out with me more.. wash wash ur brain.:thumbsup: Anyway, cant compare me wif Doc.. far far far far.......

hey Newnikon, sorry lah... I was pulling your leg. I will be in tibet then (this one is for real) whole family plus old parents (brave huh?).
Sorry. Sorry. Sincerely would love to join you.

Ups for brother Newnikon! Any one interested in his trip, please join in this thread!

Last edited:
Oh ya, i thought i remember you mention something like that in some forum.. some hongpao thing... You must have taken care of your elders well.:) It's quite alright. Got some time, so thought of going somewhere in early part of Nov. Maybe like you, bring Mum to parts of Indochina. :)

Oh ya, i thought i remember you mention something like that in some forum.. some hongpao thing... You must have taken care of your elders well.:) It's quite alright. Got some time, so thought of going somewhere in early part of Nov. Maybe like you, bring Mum to parts of Indochina. :)

Hahaha... bringing them all up north to Tibet.
Truly, newnikon, I hope next Jan can go Angkor Wat, Mar can go Laos and May can go Bali-Lombok... with all you fellows of the same team.
These are just my wish...

Hahaha... bringing them all up north to Tibet.
Truly, newnikon, I hope next Jan can go Angkor Wat, Mar can go Laos and May can go Bali-Lombok... with all you fellows of the same team.
These are just my wish...

Some of the wish should be able to come true, haha. ;)

me going to Cape Town on the 6th Nov.
From the warnings that I read, "easy shooting" might not be as easy as it sounds in Cape Town. The surrounding towns could be better.
If you are interested, I can send you my trip report (if I managed to write one, that is)

me going to Cape Town on the 6th Nov.
From the warnings that I read, "easy shooting" might not be as easy as it sounds in Cape Town. The surrounding towns could be better.
If you are interested, I can send you my trip report (if I managed to write one, that is)

Thanks ndut! You r a life saver.. I will be in KL and hopefully by then i would have booked some place to go..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.