Going Australia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashbulb

Jun 20, 2008
Any places around Sydney, Melbourne as well as Gold Coast for pictures to remember by?

i remember mostly the air.... but you can't take an image of that... but if you can interpret that feeling and put it in an image... that would be the greatest thing i would remember from Oz...

how long will you be there and ur itinerary? i might be Sydney in Sept as well. I studied in Melbourne and visited Gold Coast many times while i have also visited Sydney.

The view along great ocean road at melbourne is :thumbsup:

Climb down Gibson Steps near the Twelve Apostles, and shoot the coastline from a low angle.. :thumbsup:
Most pple tend to shoot from the viewing gallery above..

Just my say.. :)

Climb down Gibson Steps near the Twelve Apostles, and shoot the coastline from a low angle.. :thumbsup:
Most pple tend to shoot from the viewing gallery above..

Just my say.. :)

Ya i shot from the viewing gallery too, didn`t realise u could climb down :embrass:
Bt melbourne got a lot of other nice places also, yarra river, phillip island etc. :)

Ya i shot from the viewing gallery too, didn`t realise u could climb down :embrass:
Bt melbourne got a lot of other nice places also, yarra river, phillip island etc. :)
U can, there's quite a few spots where u have stairs to climb down and have very nice view.

just to name a few places you could go to take photos.

melbourne city: arts centre, parliament house, federation square, botanical gardens, st kilda, trams, state library, southbank, docklands.

melbourne outer: phillip island, wilsons prom, great ocean road, grampians, queenscliff, sorrento.

Any places around Sydney, Melbourne as well as Gold Coast for pictures to remember by?

when will you be popping by Melbourne?

come by within the next couple of weeks, and you might actually get to see a couple of festivals/carnivals going on.

for example, Tulip Festival would be happening at the Dandenong Mountains...
Royal Melbourne Show at the Showground areas..
racing carnivals happening at all the race grounds everywhere.

you're arriving during Spring/Summer. trust me, you'd be spoilt for choice as to what to do and where to go for photo taking.

I flying tonite till 30th but will only go Sydney. Melbourne, i am quite familiar as i studied there for almost 3 years :p

I'll fly to Perth near the end of October.
Quite familiar as I've lived there for more than 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.