Going around KL for photoshoot for a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

doranlum

Sep 22, 2008
Will be heading to Genting and passing by KL so i tot might as well go for a photoshoot in KL for almost a day. Here's my plan below. Can't stay till night to shoot the twin tower as the last bus up Genting is at 7pm.

Any other places i miss out to shoot during the daytime ? Petaling St ? Masjid Jamek ?

Any of the places i'm heading have nice food ? cuz usually i go Jln Alor or Petaling St for night food but daytime i'm not sure where has nice food

To get to Putrajaya from KLIA, i have to take express train which means i have to pay RM35 then if i get back on at Putrajaya -> Kl Sentral, i have to pay RM35 again ?

0830 KLIA
0900 Putrajaya (beautiful mosques and bridges)
1000 Chow Kit (Huge local market)
1200 Times Square (for Krispy Kreme Donuts !!!)
1400 KLCC (twin tower)
1600 Mid Valley (just visiting my uncle)
1800 KL Sentral (to get bus to Genting)

Last edited:
Opposite Sentral Station, along Jalan Brickfields, there is a coffeeshop Restoran Sin Kee run by Hainanese that serve good and cheap chicken chop. If you like curry, try Devi at the other end of Brickfield Road away from the Hainanese coffeeshop. This is the banana leaf, and guarantee you will perspire. If you are in Times Square, you can try the peranakan food there, Tua Ah Yee (a bit ex though), or travel down to Imbi road (about 10 to 15 minutes walk from Times Square) corner coffee shop diagonnally opposite Ritz Carlton Hotel, you can have fried kway teow, plus other food. Opposite Federal Hotel, there is a corner coffee shop, along Jalan Bukit Bintang, called Toong Koon Chye, that serve wonderful wanton mee with char siew tow (head of the char siew specially grilled) This shop is easily more than 30 years old - still the same lady (except now a bit older). Go up the twin tower to the bridge (open to public) and you can take good panaromic view of KL city. Another nice place to shoot is the old railway station, with the Moorish design towers.
Enjoy your stay and good luck in Genting.

Forgot to add - if you are in KLCC, you can try Madam Kwan for nasi lemak and other local food ( a bit ex too)

Status
Not open for further replies.