Goggle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonrya

Dec 16, 2010
In a mobile cage
I've been hearing alot about this search tool called goggle or something? Is it good? Can anyone give feedback on it???

I'm using altavista now and it's awesome!!! :bsmilie:

Thanks in advance.. :)

I've been hearing alot about this search tool called goggle or something? Is it good? Can anyone give feedback on it???

it allows you to gaggle at people wearing goggles while gargling your mouth with loads of garbage

Yes, it's not bad. You have to purchase this pair of Goggles from 7-11 to be able to use this search engine. It allows you to trawl through the internet via a unique, never-heard-or-seen-before 3D experience. :thumbsup:

google is a search engine, goggle is an image recognition app that you install on your phone.

altavista? people still using that??was op trying to be sarcastic? :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:

You mean you can search for things on the internet with this crazy new things called goggle?:bigeyes::bigeyes: I have been randomly typing in URLs all these time:bsmilie:

I have a friend called google, I think we're talking about the same thing!

isn't that the sentai warrior from japan kid series, if i'm not mistake its name is "goggle five", but never heard of tv series called altavista before le lol :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Yeah Google Goggles is pretty fun to use, sometimes you'd be amazed at what it can give you. Basically it uses your phone camera to capture a picture, and then tries to match it with pictures on Google, and perform a search on that.

Doesn't work on everything, but should be able to find most things. Don't try to do a search on non-famous people though (don't just point it at yourself or your friend), unless you want to attract the attention some xmm or for your case, any small kid. It comes up with pretty interesting results, and if I'm not wrong, according to Google, I look like a cat.

goggle.com does exit.....bt it's a malware site...infects ur computer. :(

goggle.com does exit.....bt it's a malware site...infects ur computer. :(

Hmm I see. The "Goggles" I know is Google Goggles, an app for Android based devices (not sure if it's available for iOS)

Need to google about google!

Status
Not open for further replies.