GODOX XPRO-P TTL w HSS Transmitter For Pentax Announced

sunnycamera

Dec 8, 2010
SG
Finally a big off camera flash maker supports pentax, which means you dont need cactus v6ii as flash signal translator to bridge gap between pentax pttl hss and other camera brand hss flash.

With big power 300w and 600w flash, replacing equivelent power of normal 4 to 8 hotshoe flashes.

Great for outdoor shooting or cover big group shot.

Products_Remote_Control_XproP_TTL_Wireless_Flash_Trigger_02.jpg

http://www.godox.com/EN/Products_Remote_Control_XproP_TTL_Wireless_Flash_Trigger.html

http://flashhavoc.com/flashpoint-r2-pro-p-godox-xpro-p-transmitter-announced/

thanks for sharing!! finally more support of flashes for Pentax

I am just wondering IF this has been released. Was at OP today as my son was having his gaming PC built and was told that they never heard of Godox having Pentax TTL support so far.

Last edited:
Think is pre-order for now.. Those in US can pre-order .. not sure when will it ever reach SG.

Phottix also makes a Pentax compatible radio trigger. But it is more expensive. Hope to compare the 2 someday.

"The Phottix Odin II TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter for Pentax. Developed with direct cooperation from Pentax engineers at Ricoh Imaging in Japan, to bring the power, control, and ease-of-use of the Phottix TTL ecosystem of lighting products to Pentax users."

Phottix also makes a Pentax compatible radio trigger. But it is more expensive. Hope to compare the 2 someday.

"The Phottix Odin II TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter for Pentax. Developed with direct cooperation from Pentax engineers at Ricoh Imaging in Japan, to bring the power, control, and ease-of-use of the Phottix TTL ecosystem of lighting products to Pentax users."

is it out in the market already? wow, so many addition options of flash trigger for pentax!

Yes. But overseas...as usual. Saw it at B&H.

Saw the instagram post by SGcamerastore.

The trigger for Pentax is in stock, i think.. but not sure on the price though.