Go WILD with cosplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodie_tan

May 19, 2004
Yishun
www.insing.com
Cosfest 2004 was launched this July at Downtown East D'Marquee...
... Yesterday, six of our CSers had a chance to take a look at the Cosplay festival organised by SCC at The Sci Cetr...costumes ranging from anime all the way to gothic, it was an eye opener for them
...NOW, bringing to you a ball out of your time at Expo hall four this sunday from 12-6 again...COSPLAY!!!With much better lighting, do attend. Admission remains at $9/ppl and of course,
...do check out www.sganime.com for more details

*Those who are certain that they are comming for this event, pm me so we can make our invasion into the scene!Bwhaha!!!*

Hi hi, admission for this Sunday will be $12, not $9. XD;;

raydance said:
Hi hi, admission for this Sunday will be $12, not $9. XD;;

hehe.. are u a member of the club organising it? Can help us get at $10?

Didn't know abt the pre-reg discount until I happen to chance upon it after the deadline.

Missed out on getting the $8 stallholders one coz they limit to 3 ppl. :rolleyes:

He He...the last time i went,i was fully in gothic outfit...so they thought i was a member of SCC...but if you are thinking of discounts...hmm...go and cosplay!

jodie_tan said:
He He...the last time i went,i was fully in gothic outfit...so they thought i was a member of SCC...but if you are thinking of discounts...hmm...go and cosplay!

haha.. the stall's not cosplay. It's a book stall. My friend's a budding writer. Do look out for Skyva's Story when u're there. ;)

Kinda curious, how many of u are going for this?

jodie_tan said:

yeah... nice umbrella and matching blouse :cool:

You cosplaying in this event? ;p

Hahahaha.... Guess I'll be going in da afternoon. If anyone wanna go, maybe can organise a Clubsnap outing. :D

??? event is that? Any pic to view?

Okay Cs-ers...J-rock or (Gothic)that afternoon, bring $12 @ and if you really want, meet me 12 sharp at Expo MRT

Not today ah? I'm bored, thought today then I can go shoot shoot :bsmilie:

Sian man, tomorrow got something on.... :(

Most probably this one is busted liao.

Status
Not open for further replies.