GND and ND Filters

NuArt

Nov 3, 2005
HI all

Would like to ask what would your recommendations be for mid priced GND and ND filters?
a) Cokin?
c) screw on filters .. what brand

New to GND and ND, what do I need Hard GND + ND8

Appreciate your comments

Hi:
I am also thinking of getting a Graduated Density Filter and considering buying the B+W 502 screw-on round Graduated Density Filter
However most comments prefer the Square ones, can any actual user of this B+W 502 screw-on round Graduated Density Filter share your experience? Thanks alot.

has any of you done any search here? This topic pops up repeatedly, weekly. Have a search and enjoy reading. Search tool is upper right hand, search through this subforum and newbies corner.

Hi:
I am also thinking of getting a Graduated Density Filter and considering buying the B+W 502 screw-on round Graduated Density Filter
However most comments prefer the Square ones, can any actual user of this B+W 502 screw-on round Graduated Density Filter share your experience? Thanks alot.

Not advisable to use screw on GND as you cannot adjust the transition line of the filters. The horizon of your subject not always in the center.

Not advisable to use screw on GND as you cannot adjust the transition line of the filters. The horizon of your subject not always in the center.

I see you have learnt quite a bit about filters the last couple of weeks. :thumbsup: ;)

I see you have learnt quite a bit about filters the last couple of weeks. :thumbsup: ;)

Haha..because i have been follow closely on the thread about filters recently... thanks all of u for the sharing...:)