Gmail will be giving 2GB free soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1213 mb now and still counting :D

i ever reached 700+mb, not too difficult for me due to the nature of my work ;)

thats great news - says the gmail user who utilizes 1.7MB after mths of use - good housekeeping mah!!

hey guys... i have like 50 invites to gmail if anyone is interested -> pm me... i haven't got enough friends to give them out to?!?!!... (taking a step back... that comment is pretty sad :cry: )

mobby - don't mean to crash your thread, but if you do feel that this is infringing on your thread, pls let me know and i'll edit the post out.

Cactus jACK said:
thats great news - says the gmail user who utilizes 1.7MB after mths of use - good housekeeping mah!!

hey guys... i have like 50 invites to gmail if anyone is interested -> pm me... i haven't got enough friends to give them out to?!?!!... (taking a step back... that comment is pretty sad :cry: )

mobby - don't mean to crash your thread, but if you do feel that this is infringing on your thread, pls let me know and i'll edit the post out.

lol ... i have150 ... aready gave up trying to give people aready ... :bsmilie:
it is slowly increase xial ...

they increase the size every min byte by byte... wonder how long it take to reach 1gb ??? lol~

Uh 2Gb.... 1Gb is enough for me currently... :D

it will never be enought if consider the long run... be creative in ur usage and you will max it up sooner or later...

1325Mb total ;) and counting... GMail is increasing your storage as the time goes by... there is a storage counter in the logon screen...

StreetShooter said:
Actually this has all ther markings of an April Fool's Day joke.

why would it be an april fool prank? it's happening right before my eyes. 1st april has always been the 'traditional' new financial/fiscal year, not surprise that they do it now what?

That's eactly a year ago when Gmail annouced 1GB free email. :D

interesting...

infinity.gif

adamadam said:
I'd prefer if they gave me the 2gb in the form of a CF card :)
how about DSLRs can connect to gmail on the fly and store our images there? no CF card required! :bigeyes:

You've all been fooled because you didn't read carefully. See the bottom of the page. It says: "[size=-1]Gmail turns 1 today. And we've always loved a good joke. We know we won't reach infinity, but check out what we will do ...".

[/size]:blah: :blah:

xray said:
You've all been fooled because you didn't read carefully. See the bottom of the page. It says: "[size=-1]Gmail turns 1 today. And we've always loved a good joke. We know we won't reach infinity, but check out what we will do ...".

[/size]:blah: :blah:

Hopefully is not a joke.... they have sent Press Release to major news site regarding this free upgrade..
If it turn out as a joke... it will be a very very bad public image..
LOL~ :bsmilie:

Huh really? The additional 1GB is Juz for laugh only? Now it's 1.7GB

Status
Not open for further replies.