Glutinous Rice Balls @ Woodlands?

Joshua0718

Nov 24, 2008
Any recommendation? Need to eat glutinous rice balls (tang yuan) leh. :p

I bought glutionous rice flour from ntuc, mix with a little water and make tiny round balls, then plonk it into boiling water - wait until it is cooked (will float when cooked). pick up with strainer (if your gong fu is good, try pick up with chopstick)
Then boil some water with some sugar. dunk the cooked one into the sugar water and serve in bowl.

I bought glutionous rice flour from ntuc, mix with a little water and make tiny round balls, then plonk it into boiling water - wait until it is cooked (will float when cooked). pick up with strainer (if your gong fu is good, try pick up with chopstick)
Then boil some water with some sugar. dunk the cooked one into the sugar water and serve in bowl.

wa... i think mine was overkilled:embrass:

i boiled pandan leaves in water. let it slowly boil. flour buy already,add water mix. same as urs. made 2 colors, red and white. some big some small. then bought the ones with feelings and all put inside the water. add the brown sugar, loads of it. bring to boil.

if i'm bored, i'll take out the no flavour balls, get some crushed sugared nuts and dip. becomes instant muah chee:thumbsup:

wa... i think mine was overkilled:embrass:

if a cooked one floats to surface, where does an overcooked one goes? :think:

i boiled pandan leaves in water. let it slowly boil. flour buy already,add water mix. same as urs. made 2 colors, red and white. some big some small. then bought the ones with feelings and all put inside the water. add the brown sugar, loads of it. bring to boil.

did it say ouch? :bsmilie:

if a cooked one floats to surface, where does an overcooked one goes? :think:

did it say ouch? :bsmilie:

opps i meant fillings:embrass: