Glamour Quest 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Image said:
My friend is has qualify for the first heat.......!!!

Bro,

Who is he/she? Which contestant no. we take note so that we can support he/she and also take more of he/she?

harrynkl said:
gd, i will be there
same bro nice to known another cser staying at amk;)

like that got to go early to source for place to shoot :sweat: , seem like will be a lot of photographers around. Why ladder keep coming across my mind.

zcf said:
like that got to go early to source for place to shoot :sweat: , seem like will be a lot of photographers around. Why ladder keep coming across my mind.
dun think it will attract lot of people like those idol,superstar thingy

eow said:
dun think it will attract lot of people like those idol,superstar thingy

Hi there,
is there anyone want to meet up for this coming event at bishan junction8 ;)

just go there early, you will meet lots of photographer, and what they do over there while waiting is chatting :bsmilie: . Just say hi and intorduce yourself :) .

zcf said:
just go there early, you will meet lots of photographer, and what they do over there while waiting is chatting :bsmilie: . Just say hi and intorduce yourself :) .

brin ur ladder along.

zcf said:
hasn't bought yet, still hesitate in buying :dunno:
Or do you provide ladder renting business :bsmilie:

the ladder for what purpose.after the event what I do with it :think:

zcf said:
hasn't bought yet, still hesitate in buying :dunno:
Or do you provide ladder renting business :bsmilie:

go and get one,

ladder will help u in getting eye contact with them. I assure you that they wil look at u instead of others. They are on the stage which is the eye level as u. Take note.

300N said:
go and get one,

ladder will help u in getting eye contact with them. I assure you that they wil look at u instead of others. They are on the stage which is the eye level as u. Take note.
Totally agree, but hindered by the hassle to carry it around, as I don't own a car.

joe said:
the ladder for what purpose.after the event what I do with it :think:
As mentioned by 300N, beside that, if you arrive late, you can stand on the common 2 steps ladder at the back of the crowd and don't need to afraid the front crowd blocking.
Not sure what they do with it after events though.

can i suggest something, i know this may make you unhappy la, but standing on ladder in the middle of the crowd somethimes really anger people, i hav never experience, but after seeing the shot by my friend on Rainy @ J8, some part are block or hav ppl heads.

y not hav the ladder party behind, i also get angry with the signboards, then tend to hold it high high.

hope that 2006 will be blocking free:)

Status
Not open for further replies.