PICT4682.jpg

colours r bit too warm..
underexposed too..
my 2c. :p

VR2 said:
colours r bit too warm..
underexposed too..
my 2c. :p
Thanks for your comment, still learning to shoot. At the location without proper lighting, I can only do so much.
2 more, just to show the stage.
PICT4656.jpg

PICT4659.jpg

#5 seems to be oof... when u place the focusing square? the back seems to be focused. try to focus on more prominent target. r u using single AF or continous AF?

vbs1979 said:
#5 seems to be oof... when u place the focusing square? the back seems to be focused. try to focus on more prominent target. r u using single AF or continous AF?

I seem to facing this problem frequently. When a subject is closer to the wall or another good contrast subject, the camera will tend to focus on the wall instead of the subject (esp. when using the 50mm f/1.4).

Until now I still don't know is user, camera or lens fault, but I see quite some KM5D user don't face this problem. So I think I am the problem source :cry: .

When I try to lock on prominent target on the subject then re-do framing, the subject will have move on. That's why I need to learn from expert like you on how to capture catwalk. :sweat:

I think I used Single AF, spot focus at that time. :think:

I seem to facing this problem frequently. When a subject is closer to the wall or another good contrast subject, the camera will tend to focus on the wall instead of the subject (esp. when using the 50mm f/1.4).

Until now I still don't know is user, camera or lens fault, but I see quite some KM5D user don't face this problem. So I think I am the problem source :cry: .

When I try to lock on prominent target on the subject then re-do framing, the subject will have move on. That's why I need to learn from expert like you on how to capture catwalk. :sweat:

I think I used Single AF, spot focus at that time. :think

Maybe u check if your lens/camera have any back/front focusing problem. I use single AF for most of my shots. i usually focus when the model comes to a complete halt. normally they will remain in position for abt 2-4 sec. this is sufficient for u to focus and frame yr shots. its take practices, no worries. just keep taking, the ammo is FOC. :) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.