Glamour Model Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie

May 21, 2007
Hi Guys

There's been a slight change in my travel dates to Singapore. I will be there from the 21st of June to the 10th of July now.

Please check my website http://www.stephanie-v.moonfruit.com for all my details.

Steph XoXo

Moving up the post :) Still have slots availabel during my trip!

If you guys need more incentive to book me for a shoot, just a few pics from my recent shoot =)

mg9780vl4.jpg

mg9769pj6.jpg

mg9799mr5.jpg

mg9808mr6.jpg

If you guys need more incentive to book me for a shoot, just a few pics from my recent shoot =)
LoL .... with your face and body, i dont think any guys here need any more incentives ....:heart:

there is however a small problem, local photographers dont like to read small prints, and especially sign on the dotted lines ....:bsmilie::sweatsm: .... though your Release Form is fair and decent, u forgot that Singaporeans are generally very kiasu and hate "to be tied down" with conditions, esp black and white, unlike Downunder ... IMO.:think:
I am pleased with your rates, very encouraging:thumbsup:

lol... Well unfortunately from expereinces here, i can't afford to not have a release form. Models here have unfortunately had the bad expereinces of photos being published tio make the photographer money without their permission and cash in on a model's fame if she makes it big. So yeah, better safer then sorry :)

And if photographers are being tied back by the release form, plz do inform me and we could always discuss it. I'm very reasonable! lol :p

Moving post up :)

Moving post up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.