Giving away 3 Pentax body caps! Photo shoot out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
caps.jpg

Sick of your white color Pentax plastic cover? Want something that actually looks reliable? I got 3 to give away, but to get one you have to post a photo that fits the theme.

Since the people who clicked this thread probably dislike their white cap, the theme will be "Black"! It doesn't have to be on anything, just take a photo of what you think fits the theme. Can be mood, can be an interesting item, a macro of a spider, but there must be an element of blackness in the photo. No black and white photos will be allowed!

I'll mail the caps to those who deserve it, the judges will be a secret!:sweatsm: So let's start!

EDIT: Another rule I forgot to add is FOR PENTAX CAMERAS ONLY!
EDIT2: EXIF info MUST BE INTACT!

Wow... if you didn't post this, I wouldn't have known Pentax actually made decent body caps!

Let me start with this pic .......... I need the black cap real bad ;p !!!

PB10.jpg

Sorry zenten... I forgot to mention it's for Pentax cameras only. The photo has to be from your Pentax camera.

Sorry zenten... I forgot to mention it's for Pentax cameras only. The photo has to be from your Pentax camera.

Alamak ............ can't remember which pic taken with which system .......... and somebody sure got a big mouth .............. :nono: :bsmilie:

It's not everyday that you find a Pentax user posting a pic from a Minolta camera in a Pentax forum ......... give chance lah.

Wow... if you didn't post this, I wouldn't have known Pentax actually made decent body caps!

yah, this is one of the real decent body cap from Pentax. I have one and I really like it compared to the other pentax cap.

The cap is real good one... I browsed through my digital pictures and didn't find any suitable one for contesting. haaa.. can i buy the cap instead? ;p

Or can I post photo taken with film on Pentax body instead?

Alamak ............ can't remember which pic taken with which system .......... and somebody sure got a big mouth .............. :nono: :bsmilie:

It's not everyday that you find a Pentax user posting a pic from a Minolta camera in a Pentax forum ......... give chance lah.

Cannot lah... Pentax forum must use pentax photos!

seafone: Would prefer that you use a digital pentax body. Anyway the contest deadline is not like 1 week from now... It will be open at least 2-3 weeks, so relax!

Okay, I'll start w/ this one, a black bird taken at SBG over a year ago w/ Ds+F*300/4.5 @ F5.6, 1/500s, ISO200 jpg:

IMGP6577_small.jpg

BTW, are we limited to post one only? Or as many as we want? I've got some macros to share if you don't mind ;)

There's no limit! The whole point of this thread is to inspire people to take photos. :D So just go crazy!

There's no limit! The whole point of this thread is to inspire people to take photos. :D So just go crazy!

Okay, here is a macro of a black fly I took on the same day as above w/ Ds+F*300/4.5+Canon 500D closeup lens @ F11, 1/200s, ISO200 jpg:

IMGP6859_small.jpg

Cannot lah... Pentax forum must use pentax photos!

seafone: Would prefer that you use a digital pentax body. Anyway the contest deadline is not like 1 week from now... It will be open at least 2-3 weeks, so relax!

*cool* you are indeed encouraging and motivating to start a mini contest like this... i think it is better that you set a deadline for the contest so that we guys out here can start looking around for theme in BLACK instead of posting irrelevant artwork!

BLACK hair... BLACK phone... BLACK computer... BLACK spider... BLACK beer... BLACK car... BLACK bird... BLACK cat... BLACK dog... BLACK ant... what else is black? :think:

*cool* you are indeed encouraging and motivating to start a mini contest like this... i think it is better that you set a deadline for the contest so that we guys out here can start looking around for theme in BLACK instead of posting irrelevant artwork!

BLACK hair... BLACK phone... BLACK computer... BLACK spider... BLACK beer... BLACK car... BLACK bird... BLACK cat... BLACK dog... BLACK ant... what else is black? :think:

Your black black heart?:bsmilie:

Haha ... you must be refering to uncle fengwei hor :bsmilie:
i wonder ' face black black ' can suit the theme too ?
i wish i can take part also ... but i also no have pentax camera

Haha ... you must be refering to uncle fengwei hor :bsmilie:
i wonder ' face black black ' can suit the theme too ?
i wish i can take part also ... but i also no have pentax camera

Sorry there, only for Pentax users. No point giving a pentax cap to someone using another mount.

Here is my dog. He's mostly BLACK. :) K100D with 18-55 1/10sec at f5.6. ISO 800 Aperture priority, SR on, handheld.
Pepe.jpg

Taken at the BigBoyzToyz auto show over a year ago (Ds+FA77):

IMGP2912_small.jpg

That's all for today. Hope you guys like them :)

Cheers!

at the rate this is going... fengwei is going to bag all 3 caps! hahahaha....

Status
Not open for further replies.