Status
Not open for further replies.

roninwolf

Dec 27, 2002
Amidst the books
Date: 21st May
Time: 8.00am

Along the flow
After all the discussion, finally a girls-only outing for all ladies in CS.

I am aware of the existence of a girls forum in CS, however, I'm posting this up in the open for the benefit of other ladies who are not yet admitted into the private section. I trust that all the gentlemen here will give the ladies due respect, and not crush or OT in this thread. Please keep OTs to a minimal, thank you. Feel free to PM me if anybody has any unhappiness with this thread/outing.

All ladies who are interesting in this outing, please PM me your real name, contact number and email address, so that we can keep in touch with each other should there be any unforseen circumstances cropping up.

I will close the registration for this outing by 17th May, and PMs with the details will be sent out by 19th May.

sorry to OT...wont be able to make it cos it's Big Walk that day. will be shooting there instead under the Nikon event.

Btw where will the girls-only outing be held at?

roninwolf said:
Date: 21st May
Time: 8.00am

Along the flow
After all the discussion, finally a girls-only outing for all ladies in CS.

I am aware of the existence of a girls forum in CS, however, I'm posting this up in the open for the benefit of other ladies who are not yet admitted into the private section. I trust that all the gentlemen here will give the ladies due respect, and not crush or OT in this thread. Please keep OTs to a minimal, thank you. Feel free to PM me if anybody has any unhappiness with this thread/outing.

All ladies who are interesting in this outing, please PM me your real name, contact number and email address, so that we can keep in touch with each other should there be any unforseen circumstances cropping up.

I will close the registration for this outing by 17th May, and PMs with the details will be sent out by 19th May.

Ahhh.. Big Walk sie... can't join le... Got another date will conifrm join!!! :) ;)

Rest assured that this outing won't be the only Go outing. However, it won't be as frequent as Azure's AG outings (don't think I'm capable of handling that kinda of frequency).

Hi,

would love to join you gals but can't make it this Sunday. Another time? How do i get access to the gal's forum?:think:

Woah, this outing is heavily over-subscribed. Really unexpected. Registration will be considered closed by midnight.

Due to my wish to keep the grp small to maximise interaction, I'll have to conduct balloting for the limited slots. For those who fails to get a slot, rest assured that there will be another GO outing.

sharks.. i only see this thread today... i guess too late????

wiskiz, sorry but you'll have to wait for the next outing.

All PMs have been sent out. Those who sent me a PM to register for this outing, please check your PM.

Hope you girls had a very fun and fruitful outing, and not too tired out. I really had fun shooting and interacting with all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.