Not open for further replies.

roninwolf

Dec 27, 2002
Amidst the books
GO#3
Date: 16 Sept, Saturday
Time: 9am

Where It All Starts
Been a long time since the 2nd GO outing, and here's the 3rd.
This is posted up in the open for the benefit of all ladies who have yet to be granted access into the private forum. Feel free to PM me if anybody has any unhappiness with this thread/outing.

All ladies who are interested in this outing, please PM me your name, contact number and email address, so that we can keep in touch with each other should there be any unforseen circumstances cropping up.

We'll be meeting up in a very centralised location of the island. We'll be covering an old yet very urbanised area. Expect architectural, abstract and streets during the outing.

I would like to keep the group small and manageable for maximum interaction. Hence, if this outing is overly-subscribed, it'll be on first-come-first-served basis. To be fair, please limit to only 1 person per PM.

I am a guy, can I join? If can join, I can carry all your tripods for you! --- just joking!

canongrapherL said:
I am a guy, can I join? If can join, I can carry all your tripods for you! --- just joking!

duhz.. :confused:

If any guys have any issues, pls pm me instead of crashing the thread with unnecessary OTs. Do give the ladies in CS the due respect. Thank you.

Upzz for GO#3... :thumbsup:
C'mon gals, time to get ur cammies out for a walk!

I am in....

(1) Polkadots_pop

Thanks all for the lovely support. Really good response this time round.

The response is really overwelming. Thanks all for the support. To date, the outing is already oversubscribed. As stated above, it's on first-come-first-served basis. My apologies for having to pull some ladies on waiting list.

Hope all the ladies had great fun at the outing. I really enjoyed the company.

A little catch from the bonus segment of the outing:

DSC_9138.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.