Not open for further replies.

roninwolf

Dec 27, 2002
Amidst the books
GO#2
Date: 10 June, Saturday
Time: 9am

Down the Past
This is posted up in the open for the benefit of all ladies who have yet to be granted access into the private forum. Feel free to PM me if anybody has any unhappiness with this thread/outing.

All ladies who are interested in this outing, please PM me your name, contact number and email address, so that we can keep in touch with each other should there be any unforseen circumstances cropping up. Expect architectural, abstract and probably macros if you look hard enough.

I would like to keep the group small and manageable for maximum interaction. Hence, if this outing is overly-subscribed, it'll be on first-come-first-served basis. To be fair, please limit to only 1 person per PM (imagine 1 person PM and take up all 5 slots).

If there cld be a GO #2 succeeding a GO #1, it's already self-explanatory.
Upzz for the effort. :thumbsup:

initialE24 said:
pls look at the profile......he is male leh.....

unless..... i make a mistake.....:bsmilie:

well.... i think i am right........:bsmilie:

right..enough of the OT.There's just too much going around, like a Marburg virus gone bad.
:nono:

LazerLordz said:
right..enough of the OT.There's just too much going around, like a Marburg virus gone bad.
That's why CS have ladies only forum.

LazerLordz said:
Not just in this thread, in the whole of CS also. :confused: Time to put a stop to it.

Ok I'll shut up now...pls respect the threadstarter and stop all this OT talk...thanks.

Off-topic posts removed. Please respect other members' (in this case, the ladies) use of the forums.

Thank you Darren, though I'm not really sure what has happened.
Anyone with any issues, feel free to PM me.

Time has been pushed back to 9am.

Status
Not open for further replies.