Girls like Ris Low

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
Surprisingly, girls like Ris Low are not uncommon in Singapore.

They over-value themselves. They have fantasy for fame and glamour.

They think they are god's gift to men.

They are too into themselves.

Have you encountered any girls like that? Because I have.

nysheng

Sep 11, 2006
yup...and most of the time..it's cause they are pretty and thus they think that everyone else who isn't is beneath them.

Ris low just wants publicity....probably to have her modeling career to take off...

LenzLaw

Jun 1, 2008
Well......I personally think that girls like that help to make our lives more interesting. It would be so boring to have goody-2-shoes girls around us all the time right? :devil::p

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Girls like Ris Low

Bro, at least put in some effort when you are opening a thread title .... do you mean,

Girls, who are like Ris Low ? :dunno:

LenzLaw

Jun 1, 2008
When i saw this thread, i thought it was about lesbians :bsmilie:
:bsmilie::bsmilie: Me too......I was wondering, since when did Ris Low become such a chick magnet? :sweatsm:

2evans

Nov 8, 2007
:bsmilie::bsmilie: Me too......I was wondering, since when did Ris Low become such a chick magnet? :sweatsm:
Maybe that will be her next "stunt" to garner more publicity? :bsmilie:

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Oh man..... :sweat:

Why are we still flogging a dead horse like Ris Low.... :think:

Let her '5 minute of fame' ends as it is..... :sticktong

vizuel

Mar 16, 2007
80% Sg
as a guy, I feel ris low makes a good friend, not because she is famous and dumb... but as a personal friend, I feel she would be very genuine. The new gen sg girls really lack that. just my humble opinion :D

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
as a guy, I feel ris low makes a good friend, not because she is famous and dumb... but as a personal friend, I feel she would be very genuine. The new gen sg girls really lack that. just my humble opinion :D

Hahaha..... a good enough reason if there ever was one.... :bsmilie:

whoelse

Oct 17, 2003
what is wrong with ris low? i love her :)

Aug 25, 2009
stop talking about my gf!!!

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

BlueBull

Mar 31, 2002
Punggol
Visit site
well at the very least (mai hiam) she still got the looks (when she don't talk). nothing much but acceptable type.
then there are those totally out of shape, kenna lorry langgar type who thinks they are god's gift not just to man but to humanity...those arh.... tsk tsk......

Jun 12, 2008
Jalan Poonpipi
Guess what, the next time you see her face would be at Ch8 or ChU, acting in some dumb sitcom soap with the likes of Mark Lee and the rest. :sweatsm:

Mediacorp needs this kind of "talent" :sweat:

BTW, her private life itself would make a great comedy/drama, like working in a clinic, the credit card thing, and then, wearing animal prints to see her future mother in law, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom